USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: IV at JMH - nanaki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just got an email for IV at Jackson Memorial Hospital, FL.
9 IV, 4 rejections
29 to go...
Hi Nanaki, did you have to send them any other papers besides ERAS?
Because they asked me to send them by postal mail a different personal statement, do a telephone interview from my home country, send ecfmg photocopy.. I sent everything like 3 weeks ago. They said that as soon as I send them the papers, they will give me the iv dates but still no news.
I sent those, you just have to wait, did you send your picture? They said that to everybody applying there, I think that doesn't guarantee an interview, it's just a requirement, all my friends applying there got the same email from the program administrator. Just kep your fingers crossed and hope for the best, you know how it is at JMH.
which specailty is it for?
thanks nanaki!
That's good to know. Do you speak spanish too? I think that they prefere people who speak spanish, right? But I didn't understand the part "you know how it is at JMH", what do you mean?
Thanks again. Smile
What specaity??
hi nanaki,

which specialty is this for??IM or Peds.??

punjaban?
I am sorry to keep asking I am just waiting one way or the other from Jackson. I wanted to know if you got a peds iv... It will help me to know they have already sent out there iv's... Thank You
Hi nanaki, I got an iv in JMH too Smile
Can I have your email? Mine is obrianmed, please contact me.
And havanaangela it's for IM
Pages: 1 2