USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: To triplehelix, mysam,nasir,hellousa,drkool et al - tulip7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ALHAMDULLILAH !
about two hrs ago i logged in to my hotmail account and saw my first IV there.i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.now can anyone of u guys can tell me from where to buy an iv suit [for ladies] plz.?
jcp macy's .....check online for great deals GL
Congratulation, You can also try Sears, But JCpenny is the best., Where is your IV. INshaa Allah you will do well, GL Salam
Try Marshall's, the prices are very good. Congrats!
Hi congratulations and best of luck. last year I bought my suit, shoes and purse from Macy's on Thanks Giving sale at unbelievable prices.
yes i saw very good ones in macys and jcpenny. by the way tulip how are you preparing yourself for iv. r u following any books? where is your iv?
Allah will bless all of us.
I got mine from Talbot. It is an expensive line but the suits are really good. I will wear it for another 15-20 years so 400 dollars is not that bad. But if you will not be wearing suit a lot, then go to JCPenny. I think you will find something within 100 dollars over there. Marshals does not have suits as far as I know. If they have, you wont find much variety there. Try Macy's. They have good variety. I am petite so I had trouble finding petite sizes there. But if you have a full figure, you should get one very easily. Make sure the material matches. Pants and jacket should be of same material. So you may want to buy the entire set. Comgratulations and good luck. Let me know if I can be of any help.
thanks you all. all the best. Riad my iv is in MA and i still have to prepare for it.
try the mall.... spend at least $100 - $150
good lick and pray for each other
Pages: 1 2