USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Did everyone get a scramble message on MYERAS? - espiritu2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These messages are scaring the living crap out of me....okay, i did apply to several progams on the regular season and then certified and paid for the ROl - so what the hell is this message? Jeez, they sure know how to keep the tension going...
i got
Today or three days ago!!
sorry, i only checked my messages today...Smile have been trying to keep away from all this craziness...maybe it was three days ago, let me check
Okay tell me which pesticide to eat instead of trying to kill me through emotional torture!
hahaha... i really am trying to avoid havoc, but my stomach wrenched when i read it..okay, theres no date on it but it looks innocent enough...i'll just let it slide by..sorry for the 1 minute of extra stress there...
It takes one minute for a complete heart block to kill a woman!! Gosh how can you be so careless.
MYERAS ALERT:
For RESIDENCY applicants to participate in Scramble, you must have participated in ERAS during the regular season. This means you must have applied to (and paid for) at least one ACGME-accredited program by 5:00 P.M. ET on March 16, 2009.

Back to regular tension mode...
calm down, did you get email or this message is coming on eras when you log in.
If message you can go in messages in eras to check dates, all of us got on 4th march.
Any way it is to all applicants, use your kidneys, eras for application process and nrmp is for match.
Pages: 1 2