USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Crying……… accident during CS exam last Wedne - csandusmle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took CS exam at Houston center last Wednesday. In the middle of my writing PN on computer, the computer was frozen. The center manager could not help me to make it work again. So he gave me a sheet to write the left of my PN. I never practiced to write PN by hand. Most importantly, this accident greatly affected my performance in the next 6 cases. It was difficult for me to keep calm and smile again. sooo upsettttt

My question: Is it possible to write to USMLE to cancel my results? It is my second attempt. I really do not want to fail again. I appreciate any of your suggestions.
I am sorry to hear that; I don't know if they will listen to you, but you should give a try....
I know that affected you in the other cases, but maybe you did the minumum necessary to pass this test. Why hurry to ask for cancelation? Think positive! Good luck!
My spoken english is not very good. But before the accident, I felt ok. After the accident, 3 SPs asked me to repeat my questions, twice/SP. I even asked a SP to take off her bra for heart examination. I was so shocked by this accident and my performance was really affected by the accident. Should I try to contact with USMLE to cancel my result? Thanks. I appreciate your suggestions and help.
call ecfmg and emphacise on the technical side of your problem , i mean the computer problem,
if 3 SPs asked me to repeat my questions, twice/SP. do I still have a chance to pass SEP? Thanks.
Okey, I think you have got enough answer in the forum to know what to do by now, are you really serious or you are joking, people keep on answering and you keep on coming with more issues, anybody know that you don't ask SP to take off their bra if you are a real docotor you will know that too , you don't sound serious to me at all.
as long as you repeated and they understood the second time, or you explained them with other words; I would worry about that. I would be more worried about the "bra stuff" . by the way, what did the SP tell u when u asked her to take it off?
I would call ecfmg and emphasize on the computer technical problem that affected you. Give a try; nothing to loose at this point.
r u so good in typing? why did u choose typing?.... if u don't mind answering