USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: So I gues it is my turn...... - drtaher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
to ask all of u my friends ho are studying and especially who have taken the exam....

took UWSA- 1 -- last wk = 209

took NBME -6 Today = 209 (440)....

and now I dont know what to do to improve my scores so i can get at least.... 90.... in the exam.

My exam is on 23rd. Please dont hesitate to write something that can help me here ( and possibly others in the same situation)..... thanks
good luck! i have no clue what advice to give you.... just review as much as you can, believe in you and God!
thanks .............fa2.... no one else?
revise first aid and any notes u have made...All the best.
I was told if u get 450...u r good to go...but according to ppl experince lately...they got above 500...dont know....my advice is try to read FA,,,review ur weakest points...and try another one online...GL
drtaher,,i got 176 in nbme-1,,need adv too,,,exam in 2 monthes,,,should i took date or prospond exam,,what can i do,,,,pls adv me,,,,anyone
salaam...was wondering where u were... no more question contests? my advice: get up fpr tahajjud and ask your heart-full-of-wishes out Smile all the best...
if you want a better score you might need to postpone your exam and try to improve your weakest subjects; i know it is not easy after a long period of time studying but you know what you want.
good luck!
do not just go for the exam beacus eyou can't chnage your score aftherwards !
Study more ,but study smart !
J
salam , bro Dr taher I agree with samomcos . & also can think to postponed if possible
Samomcos ,I admire u . Am not regular here . & didnt know u r a sis with sbd to spill juice, like me have sbd have around all time .Would appreciate if can get to talk with 2 of u for inspiration sometime
Pages: 1 2