USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: On popular demand, Yousmle..your story please..? - ivtopo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@Yousmle..
People here like you very much. We all appreciate your hard work and motivation. Can you please share your story? Like where you are from and your future goals? What motivates you to post every day with such an attention to details?

Ya, I wanna know which planet you come from....Earth probably doesnt have people like you anymoreSmile
yes.....yousmle........waitg for ur answr.......
come on yousmle.....
Yo yo, man! I wouldn't be surprised if he is from Jamaica! Ussain Bolt!! What a star!? Yo bro, thank yi min! No, my Jamaican accent is crap!!
Dear All,

Thanks for the concern and I should check the forum earlier.. Really sorry for the late reply. well I am just an applicant for this year like you guys. Actually there is nothing new in my part and hoping for the best. Good luck to you all..

lol @ luvfp ,

haha.... same planet where you are from..
future goal ,,,,to be a good doc here..Smile

Thanks again.
Hey Yousmle,
What are your credentials?
how many IVs did you get? how did they go?
what do you do now?
Smile))))))))))))))))))))))!!
yes man! u r gr8 yousmle!!! and i am not asking for ur personal info as it is not safe here to share! GL
thanks again
there is no doubt abt it ...dat he done a marvelous job.....there is a famous shiar in urdu....SHIKWA E ZULMAT E SHAB SE TO KAHIEN BEHTER THA....APNEY HISSE KEE KOIEE SHAMMA JALATEY JATEY....means it was much better to lit a light of ur part rather to complian about the darkness....n d same did by him....
Pages: 1 2