USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: cs stdy partner needed in Queens,NY.. - angelseye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey frnds....I desperately need a cs partner in Qns,NY.plez email me if anybdy is interested...
ashfique is my email ID.
unsolve...plz contact me
If you can't find a study partner, I'd try study buddy on skype. Ximedus number is 941-979-9029
please help me for step1 I saw u got very gud score in step1 I am going to give step1 in feb2010 please advice me how should I proceed for it
to Cmgoodman74:hey dats not a bad idea studyn on skype....
lemme kno ur skype id...and iv got ur cell phn #..i might give u a call...wht time is gud for u to call?

best..
Limon
katrina37:dear u hav time in ur hand...so lemme tell u how to utilize this time to get a gud score....
first u jus revise all kaplan books()...then take USMLE WORLD....complete it within 1 month in time mode and do mixed questions,read all the explanations and memorize them......if u get>70% on an average in u.world then take NBME 3,4,5,6...they will tell u if u r prepared for step 1 or not...and they will graphically show u wht points u r weak in.....and trust them and work out on that....and if u constantly get>230 in nbme(esp3,2,4) then u r ready to take exam and get a good score finally....like>95 percentile...a gud score depends on how ambitious u r...and how high is ur moral....i mean ur self confidence level....
all da best...
I'm interested to practice with please contact me on myid skype kayropinchinati@yahoo.fr