USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: need help - vparti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, is toefl score is required for applying step2 cs. what is the eligiblity for applying cs.please reply.
Dear Vparti
TOEFL isn't required for givin Step 2 CS.

The most imp part of scheduling CS is to check out the Reporting schedule

http://www.usmle.org/Examinations/step2/...html#r2010

Like the one which gives examination on March 28 and the one which gives examination on May 15 will both have results around June 16.

So check out this schedule 1st aiiite
Dear himalgr
r u sure that they will release result around june 16???b/c from table it looks like they can release it from june 16 to july 15.

is it like mostly they release in 1st days of reporting even if u take in last days of that testing peroid???
plzzzzzz le me know
hi dep dear. how r u? Even if u took CS in the last part of the reporting period, u should prbably get it on the day everyone else does, or just a few days later, unless they have sme quality assurance issues. did u take ur test already?
Hi samo Deaaar,no, i will take cs in end of june.Do u think that i will get my result before 1st sept b/c in table Aug 18 to Sep 15 r given .would it be risky??
just checked the table, no, u should get it by aug 18th most probably. what abt CK? missing ur Qs Smile
thank u samo
my ck prep is going little slow ,busy with other stuff ,will start doing qs soon
Hope ur ck prep goes great!!
u're gonna do great, don't worry! Smile stay in touch!