USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Applicant guide please help rank these programs - boss007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I had only 2 IM interviews this season at Morristown Memorial Hospital and Jewish Hospital Cincinnati.I am a FMG and need a Visa.Please advice me as to which one should I rank first.Thankyou
If you write your credentials I will have a better idea of which program you should rank first.

Dr. Belibi
Jewish Hospital Cincinnati
Morristown Memorial Hospital
Thanks
my scores r 96 and 99 step 1 and 2 respectively.CS on first attempt
how did you feel with both interviews??
Morristown was my first IV,so I felt I didnot do my best.My performance improved during Jewish Hospital IV.The program also gave positive feedback
What positive feedback did you get from Jewish...Even though you did not feel your best it is hard to read what their reactions are. If i remember the costs for visa is our responsibilty at Jewish.
By positive feedback I meant the routine statements they give like-
I will see that u match to this program,I shall recommend the PD that u should b here in this program,Eventhough ur IV was late u were the best candidate so far etc etc
I know they tell this to evrybody.But during my first iv I didnot hear even this.
@boss007

i am one of residents at jewish hospital.if you post the exact wording of reply from jewish then i be in a position to tell you your status.because they send different replies to different people depending on thier ranking
Pages: 1 2 3