USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: CS result? - sushilz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my test date of CS was 19 th Jan 2010, I haven't gotmy result yet? Has anybody got the same problem? It is allowing me to reresister me again does that mean I failed ?please help me reduce my anxiety.
please, help me if anybody has some idea or went through the same situation?
http://usmle.org/Examinations/step2/step...rting.html.
@sushilz,check the above link to find out when your result will be out.I guess your reporting date starts from March 31st.All the best.
Hi mos11, Thank you so much for your help. I was wondering if you would have any idea why it is letting me to resister for CS if my result is not declared yet? Does that mean I failed, and technically it is taking my time to report the result only? Please if you have any idea I would appreciate your reply !
@ sushilz,it doesn't mean a thing.Heard oasis trick doesn't work again.Just try and relax.Your result will be out in the next 48hrs or so.All the best again
Hi,sushilz, when u tried for reregiisteration?Why u did that?
I was wondering if it would n't let me resister for step1 and ck then why it would let me do so for cs, coz i have passed step 1 and ck.
dude! relax. It ain't goin to work. I tried it before for step 1 and it's true.It let me register for the exam, never was any warning that I passed. It rejected me a few days after I got the result. It's definitely not the most sensitive indicator. Try is as many times as u want even on the day (march 31st) and I hope it will not work.
Thanks for sharing adroits