USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: i am so worried - redstorm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh, god please help me. This happened several times. I woke up in the morning and one q came into my mind and then I realized I got it wrong. So simple and straightforward qs, I got them wrong. became so worried. Maybe i was too optimistic and now really down. Hope I didn't misguide you guys. If you have any doubt, just forget what I said and suggested. Sorry about that.. What's a tough journey!
hey redstorm...taek it easy...and look to the other half of the glass...
u may got the easy questions wrong this morning,...but u got the tough questions right....
so keep it up
Don't be so down Redstorm and even if you do , pray for yourself. Thanks for all the input for us. No one can do a perfect test. It's perfectly natural to feel that way about the test as your result approaches. I wish you a brilliant 99. Best of luck. Life is a tough journey and thats why it's worth living. Smile.
cheers.
Hey redstorm just cool down.. u always guided right everytime in this forum..
Your concepts seems to be very good... U r too hardworker.. i am sure u will get good score...
one thing always remember... In exam u might be answered correctly for that question, in a way it is asked.. but now u might be not able to recall the exact question stem, thats why u might be feel that u answered wrongly.. but its not like that.. when u will recieve ur score, i am sure u will feel how negatively u were thinking.. Just relax.. Enjoy ur relax period.. keep in touch with this forum some time to guide us.. God bless you with lots of success on your side.. Good luck..
thank you so much, climber1, sammy10 and yd!! your kindness saved my day.
hey redstorm dnt worry coz ths feeling is very normal im also having th sfeeling but to tell u frankly as somebody said tht only those qs haunt u after exam tht u have done wrong just relax n accept it as a normal post step1 feeling n try to avoid thinking abt it best of luck
hey redstorm.. whats ur skype id..
Hey redstorm, its perfectly normal to feel this way after an exam. Try not to think about it too much. The exam has so many questions, so you are bound to get quite a few wrong. And yes its normal to do stupid mistakes! We all do Smile
You did your best and now the rest is up to God. The important thing is knowing that you really couldnt have done more, and that you gave this your best shot. I just know you will do great Smile Good luck
Redstorm...Please give us those question, that may help us :-)
Don't worry...everything will be perfectly fine.

Keep praying to God...
Take it easy.
thanks so much, skhan, ia and drock!! i feel much better now...
reach4stars, sorry I don't use skype often.
drock: i don't want to misguide you because i may not remember these qs correctly.

wish you all the best too!
Pages: 1 2