USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: To justmeoriginal and dia - lsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think you did NBME on sat and I also decided to take it(NBMEI) so what happened? You didn't say anything. I was not happy with my score and decided to do more work. waiting to hear from you.
Well Isa DIa rocked it. She will tell you her score later on. I on the other hand, didnt so good. I got 400. But still working on getting better. Smile
Dia are you not around?
No she has a date with her dentist tonight! Smile
Hi lsa,

I'm here. I have a very bad headache!!!Sad
I got 510 and I plan to take form 1 sometime next weekend after reviewing my notes. Of course I hope JMO will do the same!
What was your score?
original, do you know my dentist?
Ahha! So I was right. Smile
thanks both of you.One more question why you took form II before I? I got 560 and planned to take form II in two weeks.I hope will improve little bit and both of you too.
original, you were not right, sorry to disapoint you. My dentist is 60y old and he doesn't see very well SmileSmile This is why I asked you if you know him.Smile

lsa, we did form 2 first because jmo wanted to start with the hardest oneSmile. And yes, I hope we'll both improve, we are working on this.
dia and jmo
Did you take this test forum 2 timed or tutor mode untimed?
Pages: 1 2 3