USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: nbme4 - immuno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
quest# 1.There was a question about asthma patient, she uses albuterol inhaler, and question asked what will prevent her recurrence,
a. fluticasone inhaler
b. influenza

I think I chose a, and it didnt show I got wrong, but here in forum, the answer was b. what do you think?

Question#2: There was a picture of rash, which gets lighter when exposed to sun, what is it? and treatment answered by forum is selenium shampoo. what is it?

Question#3: Scaly rash in 6 yr old boys scalp, and there is alopecia, few days ago he went to woods with other children, and answer is avoidance of sharing hat would prevent it. What is it?
Question#4: There was a man, broke up recently with gf, palpitation, feels impending doom, i chose panic disorder, I am right, but in forum answer they said adjustment disorder. Anywhere I see impending doom, i am picking panic disorder. I think I am right here.
Question#5: I knew chlorpromazine causes occular dysfunction, but in a question, it was given to an agitated guy, and he developed muscular rigidity and hallucination, answer given in forum say discontinue the drug. Even though I chose give benzotropine and I am wrong. So, what are the side effects of chorpromazine, and after dicontinuing what are you going to give?
bump.
2. Tinea versicolor

3. Scabies
Thank you gluck! I did not know, there is alopecia associated with scabies.
Q 4 I think I choose adjustment disodr