USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: @ thrombolyser - fight4dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whydo u think that doing random, timed uw blocks was blunder for u?
i am doing the same....
am also making uw notes...do u think i still need to redo UW once more after reading my uw notes....i am facing severe time crunch....
bro fight4dream
my concentration was on score rather than making concepts and now when I started UW 2nd time subject wise I knew that most of the right answers I picked on UW 1st time, I didn't care to read there explanations and I did mistakes on nbme forms on those qs.
like I didn't know that whenever theres penetrating wound to abdomen(gun shot), u,ll always do laparotomy 1st rather than any other diagnostic test.
so I think UW shd be used as a learning tool for making concepts rather than concentrating on UW cumulative score of 70-75 in timed all mode.
but thats my opinion as I started UW after my 1st reading of IM, every one has there own way of preparing which suits them, and with time u can make changes in ur plan.
2nd point
I made notes from UW as well, and now dont have time to read them.
its better after finishing online UW do 2nd time offline version
thanks a lot thrombo....but i have no more energies left to start subjectwise...so sticking to random mode...wasted whole day yesterday thinking whether to start subjectwise....was feeling sick by evening due to all this time wastage...Prayers for all ck warriers...god bless us....