USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: my ck result 239/99 - mahac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i took my exam on july 23rd got my result on aug 11th.i m a silent member of this forum but right now im writing this bcoz i think it time for me to contribute something.i have seen alot of people asking if they can perform good in the test if they dont do kaplan lecture notes.

my prep time-3 months
nbme 1-610
sorry for the error.
nbme 1-610
nbme 2-580
nbme 3-630
nbme 4-640
uwsa-580/235-2 days before my test.
my prep material .first aid step 2,MTB step 3,UW qbank,nbme.
mainly focus on UW and nbmes.use uw as a study tool and do all nbme qs and try to understand the concept of the qs.
work hard and pray harder.have faith in yourself and GOD.
im not a 99 type of student but i really wanted to get above 95 and thank GOD i did it.
if u have any qs i would be happy to help.
and one more thing often people ask how long will it take to get ur ecfmg certificate.i got my result on 11th and today i got an email from fedex that my certificate has been shiped and i will get it in 5 days
congrasss!wow u did a good job in just 3 months i study for almost a year ,not ready yet!
good luck with ur match
Congratulation!!! You really deserved it. good luck for future!

@mahac...congratulations!! did u do offline or online nbme's? & how many times did u do UW? I dont have MTB....did u find it very useful?
many many congrats....
Big congrats and tnx for ur reply about my q in the other post.
congrats and enjoy all your hard work.

did you see an increase in biostats questions?
congratulations.
Hard work paid off.
thank u everyone.
@sin629 i did all nbmes online and then reviewed every qs offline too.i did uw 3 times.first time timed mode subject wise,second time i did untimed and did explanations really good and third time i only did wrong ones.mtb is really good for the last min revision.
Pages: 1 2