USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: img list... - pricsck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys... i am trying to get a program list... on that they ask you the number of attempts on the exams...

i failed step 1 once... passed it on second time...

so in number attempts... should i put 1 or 2??? i am sorry... it might be a stupid question... but just wanted to make sure...

thanks a lot...
there is a new list for IM programs at www.imgadvisors.com then click forums, and then eras. It's for programs that they have matched ppl at.
use this site
http://www.myusmlematch.com/index.php

on the step 1 attempts enter 2, then check the list
that will be 2 attempt (2nd attempt)....don't forget to put all the attempts in your CAF with the date that u did them or got your score...

dreams26, u are on this post too, advertising?? LOL.....ok now it make sense that you are the same guy as imgadvisors....please stop selling yourself, specially if u don't know what u are talking about.
thanks for your help guys... really appreciate it...
you are welcome.. good luck
Pathology 1,
Thanks a lot for ur help! But I was wondering I how much reliable these lists are???
Why they would want to help for FREE????
Has anybody tried to match or confirm it with the actual criteria??

Please, inputs....Highly appreciated...
Great Luck to All who has been struggling & helping others...Reward will be great...Smile

Sarah_31
Pathology 1,
Thanks a lot for ur help! But I was wondering I how much reliable these lists are???
Why they would want to help for FREE????
Has anybody tried to match or confirm it with the actual criteria??

Please, inputs....Highly appreciated...
Great Luck to All who has been struggling & helping others...Reward will be great...Smile

Sarah_31
in general, every application costs money. don't apply anywhere unless you verify yourself,
whether it is this site or others, they offer general guideline.
some programs have addition requirements other than that used in this site so the best way to go is to do the work yourself.
@pathology

what about, if you dont have any attepmt????

there is no'''''0''''
Pages: 1 2