USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Know before you help Pakistani people - samomcos271
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you really want to help flood affected, distressed people of Pakistan, don’t be stupid like me! Make sure you give your money to some famous international charity like Red Cross etc. Remember, Pakistan is a state where everything is run by the terrorists. If you give money to just anybody and everybody asking for flood relief, make no mistake that Lashqar and Taliban will most gleefully be making bombs out of your money! British PM on his recent Asia visit almost openly called Pakistan a terrorist and a failed state! Within days Pakistani president went for his London tour! People in Pakistan were dying from cholera; he was visiting his son at Oxford University and staying in a fancy west end London hotel where daily expenses were in excess of £ 30K per night!!!!!! Why should we non Pakistanis care any more than that, if that is their attitude to their own people??!! And yesterday Taliban threatened to kill foreign aid workers!!!!??? I'm not making things up; each and every word of it is unfortunately true!
true
Nothing less can be expected from a heartless and selfish moron like you. I am simply amazed that after being spewing venom of hatred against a particular religion, country and sex here for so long, you still have the guts to point fingers on others. I will suggest you to first reconsider your thought process because you say you are against those extremists. On contrary, your post inadvertently reveals your hatred and insecure feelings against the peoples of a particular country and religion. Believe me more people hates you here than those extremists. There are Red Cross and many other international NGOs working there to provide relief to the victims and ensuring 100% of funds received to be utilized only for the relief efforts. Pakistan army has always been the part of such relief efforts worldwide as par of UN missions. So there should be no excuse for stopping hands from helping those innocent victims.
Yeah! Pakistani army is also 'fighting against terrorists'; we all know that! Pakistani army is generally ridiculed as 'taliban in uniform'! And I know people hate me more than they hate extremists; how can they hate Taliban? They are their idols! they don't hate them; they worship them!
(PS: I'm not saying to stop helping flood affected people. I warn people to make sure before they pledge their money, that it goes to the right place, not to taliban's bomb making funds!)
Da da spee bucheee bia shoroo shoo.
Ok, Thank you very much for your concerns. It was really nice and generous of you for letting us know. We know how much you really do care about the money and feelings of the people here. Goodbye and sweet dreams.
Oh so sorry! Yes I care about my money not being misutilised! I forgot you are the saint who is coming to USA purely out of compassion to help those destitute Americans and not to make money! So sorry I forgot that!!
Why Taliban needs any more money anyway? I don't understand! They get 100% of Pakistan's national budget (whatever little they still have), help from Pakistani army, sympathy and cooperation from all Pakistanis, blessings from 'friendly' countries-what more do they want?!!
Ok thank you! nobody is forcing to spend your money against your will. So you keep your money with yourself under your pillow and have sweet dreams. I am sure they will live without that.
ya alaka samomcos271.. sta pa mooor pa kuss kay 271 GHINRUUNA owaaam!! pa khoor agha kuss ke darta da khutay tashay kum.. no kho khaa kuna day warkaray da kana..

the thing is that its been a while that i am on this forum, usually i am a silent visitor unless i see something antagonizing and hate promoting. this sammomcos guy! i know him very well. he/she has been changing his/her ID but nothing can wash away the filth and dirt his mind is full off.. may be its time that i have to unveil the history of this whole phenomenon again.. i had to explain this during the ERAS session last year.. unfortunately those threads are no more there to be shared and i have to write the whole thing again...

so it goes back to the time when the worldly world we know of was full of peace and love.. until a love making scene that happened on a rainy night.. samomcos271's mom and the security guy! samomcos271 mom was basically a scientist working on pig genetics in a laboratory.. she had a collection of porcine semen in huge containers in her lab.. now she was hot and so was the security guy that rainy night.. now the big mama had already seen her best and was post perimenopausal on estrogen replacement for her hot flashes.. that night her estrogens kicked in a bit too much but still not enough to lubricate that dry vagina.. as they went down in the bed.. she had to use some lubricant to get it going.. an unfortunate accident was that she mistakenly pushed up some of the porcine semen for lubricant..

during the 3rd month of her pregnancy her ob/gyn told her that her fetus has a tail.. and a couple of big teeth.. and the face looks like a wild boar!!! pretty shocking!! but that was the time when she realized that porcine sperms swim faster than an old security guy's sperm and that night it had won the race towards that waiting last ovum.. now she was such a dedicated scientist that she decided to keep the baby.. never did she know that this human looking pig or pig looking human will grow up into a hate promoting idiotic a$$hole..

he gets his name from the 271 times his mom was nailed that guy nailed his mom but still failed to sew his seed.. as the boar outrun him that night.
F_M_G,
Why do you keep saying 'Aga kuss' in every post of yours? What the heck is it? Your family title bestowed upon your ancestors by visiting dignitaries like Duke of Norfolk? How many times do I need tell you, that my Talibani is a little rusty! Keep it in English, if you please! Will you? I promise I'll not taunt on your linguistic abilities!
Pages: 1 2