USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: my exam experience - drk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys
ha ha ha ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
five months and 17 days of endless study ,over 7500 mcq from UW , kap, pretest, mock
but there is a starnge feeling and fear,,,,,,,,,,,,
i dont know is this a normal phenom after takins step 2 or unusaual,,,,,,,,,,,,
out of 368 quest prob i knew 310 of them but no time to think
alot aot alot implimentation of clinical plus basic sciences knowledge .cont in nest page
i will give all the details tomorrw whats hot this season but right now i am too tierd to even write,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
somebody plz tell me and suggest me,,,,,,,,,,,,,what i am feeling is normal
after taking step 1 i was 100 % satisfied but this time i Aam not satisfied
i took 5 readings from kaplan , UW 59 IST ,65 2ND, PRETET 80, Q BOOK 72, BANK 80,
SUPPLIMENTED SOME INTER MED FORM CMDT, STUDIEd FIRST AID ,,, THREE TIMES CRUSH
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT
PLEASE HELP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THANKS
u will know in 4 weeks time...best of luck.
uur comments are distrbing man
Judging from the materials you reviewed, you are definitely going to kill the test. Congratulations for knowing 310 from the 368 [if it is actually possible]
ok...u will get a 99...have fun
simonsez, you are being unkind and a little bit jealous[ I am sorry to say that] We all applauded you when you claimed to have 720 in NBME. This member deserves a world of encouragement.
thnaks ajubaju,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can you tell me when should i start doing oasis trick
hi ajubaju,
how u doin man!!!! Dunno y u say that......there are two things that I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
First, people asking about their chances for a residency position and second, people asking about how they have done on their exam.
I mean, how can we, who have no experience ourselve, possibly answer that?????? U might be right..it must have sounded rude(excuse me for that) but I TOLD HIM THE TRUTH. HE WILL KNOW IN 4 WEEKS.
If it is a subject related question I will go outa my way to help or atleast reply....but these questions are outa our scope to answer....drk...my sincere apologies......u will be just fine...dont u worry..we are all with u....
its ok i know and i can understant ,,,only i can judge what i did,,,,,,,,,,,
but just to get a hint from from other test takers and those how hant appeared ,,,,,post exam and even during exam feelings and experinces should also be a part of this forum,,,,,
as we all know that if you prepare well and do well in step 1 you can 100% sure you get 99 or close to it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i just want to know what sort of or leval of satisfaction one needs to satisfy himself and behave positively ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,? thanks any way ,,,
Pages: 1 2