USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: any differnece in 2003 kaplan books and the latest - nida786
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
plzzz can some body tell , how much is diff between the latest kaplan edition and 2003
thanks
I don't think there is an 03 or 05 version. I have 2002 and 2004 and they are nearly similar. I have an unused set 2002 for sale if you are interested.
no thanks drknight i have 2003 edi.
but i heard that there is difference in immunology and lil in behavior in latest edition
sooo plzzz any one who can tell is this true???
thanks a lotttt
yes, this is true for immunology & little bit of anatomy but not for b.s
To Moya
what specifically in anatomy ???
thanks
just some figures, but i think you can use the old book, it's exactly the same.
To Moya!
Thanks a lotttt for ur response. can u plzzzz tell what exactly in immunology changed??? any new addition /how many pages or chapters???
thanks a million
To Moya!
Thanks a lotttt for ur response. can u plzzzz tell what exactly in immunology changed??? any new addition /how many pages or chapters???
thanks a million
Hi Nida, no need to buy new edition. I used 2004 and my friend used 2000 (still the 3 volume version). They are almost the same, and she score much better than I did. The tiny differences won't matter much. GL.
the immunology in the new book is completely different from the old one , i think you better get the new one.
Pages: 1 2