USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Study Partner Needed ( Long Island NY) - depressed402
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i failed step 2, 2x and now decided to just study for step 1 since i am obviously missing the basic basic foundations hence my failure. I should have done this all along but listened to too many people who had more time to invest than i did.

Was depressed now after much anti-depressants and contemplation- i am looking to get back into this since NOTHING else makes me happy career/life/future wise than medicine.

ANyone interested in studying together contact me with e-mail and/or number, we can work out a time schedule and pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee be serious.

thank you
no one studying in ny really?
well, my friend, step 1 is even harder than step 2 by nature. My suggestion is going to some live prep course so they can boost up your confidence as well as build up your knowledge gap before sitting to study or review by your own. That is the advice from the bottom of my heart... And don't forget to pray.
Hang in there dear! I am also on Long Island. Take it slow if u want. Relax. Get ourself together and start studying again if this is what u really want. Otherwise dont get depressed. There are plenty of other options in life okay. U will be happy. Take care of yourself.
I am not depressed anymore. It happened after my failure but it is what it is and i needed to work through it and place it in my past. I have decided that this is all i want and am getting back into it again and started to study once more.

Thank you both for your kind words and support, its a difficult step and/or steps (formally and literally) but as the saying goes if it were so easy everyone would be doing it and you really do have to love this to keep strong.

If anyone is interested in studying together please respond,

I am currently reading kaplan books, and once complete 1x then will read first aid and back to kaplan books for second read.
hey buddy

hey i'm in nyc...studying for my step 1 as well...i am planning to give it in August this year..email me: nyzfinest
sent e-mail, ty
bssvt at ya hoo dot com
i m in Long Island, Ny...my id is rohan110883......I am also looking for accommodation...thanks
sent e-mail, ty
Pages: 1 2