USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Lor - tums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please guys tell me from your experience that time it took your letter to get uploaded by mail and how much time it took for new electronic service?
Average 20 days
My LOR was uploaded on the 30th of August at 9 AM via LWP and it got uploaded to the post office today.
thanks this is time by mail right? anyone knows time about new electronic service?
Thanks Sarm thats quick. its a relief.
@ sarm what letter writer has to do? scan it and upload it. right?
yeah with lwp it takes only 24 to 48 hrs. but i dont know via mail.coz i send my lor by mail a wk ago and dont know when they will get their .though it was priority mail .anyone can tell me how long it will take with experience coz they said it takes abt 4 wks thts hell alot of time.
All that your letter writer has to do is to scan the signed letter and upload. The instructions to upload will be sent to the writer when you place a request for LOR via LWP. Good luck!
Since its new my letter asking what they will have to do, so can will tell me what they have to do? Write it on their letter head..scan and upload right?
Thanks sarm.
Pages: 1 2