USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: What is pathophysiology? please help - sangluer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey, friends

i heard from many friends that the pathophysiology is heavily tested on the exam. but when i attended the kaplan centerprep, i did not find anything titled as pathophysiology. can anyone please enlighten me what is exactly pathophysiology? in which part of the kaplan centerprep can i find it?

thanks
please someone.
Sorry,it is not in my habit to answer people this way,but are you a doctor,did you attend med school,if you did,how come you dont know what pathophysiology.simply put the physiology of the pathology.eg Mitral stenosis leading to pressure overload, hypertrophy,cardiomegaly,heartfailure..bla,bla.
hi, i know what it is, but i did not find it anywhere in the kaplan centerprep listed as a separate subject. the problem that i have is, i have several blocks of questions labelled as pathophysiology. now i am finishing kaplan physiology. so should i do these blocks now or should i do them after i finish kaplan pathology?

the main question that i have is where this pathology fit in?

besides, never think ppl are stupid just cos they ask some sound stupid questions. but i do hope you are smarter than the rest of us (you might not, ohoh)

anyways, goodluck in your match (only under certain conditions).

Smile
looks like you felt stupid,too bad,I never said you are,and you cant be.dont waste your breath on my matching,you cant and will not place a condition,it is simply beyond you.GL
you will not be matched other wise all the patients you see will die. you are a bad luck! that is simply all!!!

bad luck in your match!!! LOLOL
you will never be matched!!!!

you will see!!!
Back to sender,your words have condemed you,but may God have mercy on.Who is it that says and it comes to pass,when the LORD has not spoken.I am more than a conquoror.Just watch me.GL
May God have MERCY on you.GOODLUCK and the vERY BEST IN LIFE.
the same to you. you are totally speak to yourself. your LORD (god?) is condemning you but not other people. Smile
Pages: 1 2