USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: All humans gather here !! - funny3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
;-)
if I am called a bit*h, would I still be called a human and am I allowed to join here? ;-)
Ha ha ... funny thread!
I like .... count me in!
@pahology11 --- oh you have helped many people around .... you dont need a proof to be considered as human.
aha...you mean I am a human or you meant Angel, right? LOL... I take whatever you say...

thanks for letting me in.

Best luck to all...Smile
well i would not go for angel just yet .... hey dont get me wrong but i barely know you ! ;-)

thanx..and good to see some OLD folks still hanging around .
ok, ahhha! well, i am ....ahh...well, welcome an eagle....well, or ,,,,or ....or .... sometimes bi*tch here too!!! or ,...or ....or jerk......well, i am tryin to make it an angel though !!! Wink cant claim for god! ...well, not yet!
@ mery : You are confused so 100 % human ... a confused one though !!!
oh funny, you are funny...Smile

well, once the residency starts, it is difficult to hang around but nowadays my heart is pumping just like last year...I know how difficult the wait is...

some friends from last year trying this year and I am supporting themSmile (and others too)
@pahology : we are glad to have you around ;-)

And ya make sure you check your TSH ( Indication: Heart pumping ) and EKG as well !!
Pages: 1 2