USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Step 1 books and stuff - lafleure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everybody. here are the booksi used for step 1 . i have alot of documents and cd's . trying to pass them to someone.

all kaplan books (2003)
all kaplan assessement test ( in little booklets)
Cd's goljan audio and lecture note
BSS practice questions
Kaplan stimulated exam on cd ( not a copy)
free NMS genetics
FA 2002 free
high yield neuro
more than 2500 questions you should know before your exam all with answer( very helpful)
Apple and Lange pharm and pathology

and much more ... for $350.00 or best offer

please email me @ lafleure01
If you want $300.00 let me know
YEs .. i just wanted to add that i am giving away alot of stuff that i used for step 1 .. including extra review books like buzzword.. cd's and personnal notes ...

GL
thank you for your mail.
Hi ... I just wanted to ask if u sell Kaplan step 1 Biochemistry and Pharmacology? what's the publication year? How much u need for these two books?
all are for 2003... and i am selling the entire box.. as a package.

GL
Hi everybody .. I want to thank the forum first for all the help here. I took my exam back in Nov.. and i did well 92 . If someonoe has a question they can email me or send a message on step 2 forum. I have a box of books and goodies for step 1 that i really want to sell at a decent price so i can help someone else. here is the list:

All kaplan notes (2003) very good shape
All Kaplan asssessement exam (in booklets)
Kaplan stimulated Cd's ( not a copy)
Goljan Cd's lectures notes and audio
BSS Cd's
High yield neuro
Neuroanatomy made simple
Apple & Lange smart chart Pharm
Apple & Lange smart chart Path
Step up system base
NMS genetics
BRS physio ( files and problems)
Gross anatomy ( cases studies)
and a long files of more than 3000 past step1 questions and answers very good for last 2 weeks reveiw before the exam.
Free FA 2002
here is my email. lafleure01

$300.00 or best offer

GL everybody

God bless