USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Done..... :( or :) or :D - sweety_usmle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Guys,
First of all, thank you for all the help. I was a new one here but all of you treated me well and felt like a family here. So here goes my experience.

1.DON'T ASK ME HOW IT WENT.

2 FA, FA, FA, FA, FA, FA, FA, FA, oh wait did i said it already? Let me tell again FA, FA, FA and FA. If you have to ask me I studied FA approx 25 times ( NO I AM NOT EXAGGERATING)

3. NBME, q bank UW preferably

4. I didnt see anything out of the blue type of questions. People were talking about "NEW POOL" i didn't see anything else outside of book, by book i mean, Kaplan LN including patho, Goli patho, Pathoma, FA, Conard Ethics ( I didn't do Khan and Constanzo). I didn't get a single question regarding upper limb nerves, not a single one. I got one- yes, one question regarding nerve of lower limb. Plenty of stress/urge incontinence questions. Nothing frightening kind of charts/graphs for physio. None calculation of pharma. None. Biostat-no calcualtions, interpret the fraph or sentences but none calculations. No whatsoever. Lots of pictures in neuro and path.

One humble advice/request; read the question from top to bottom at least once. The question stem says one thing but the last sentence goes to mars/jupiter/pluto and asks another question (had 8-9 of those).

Some of you might want what i studied, that I already pointed in above lines. Some of you might want to know my nbme scores. They are:

UW 1st attempt= 74% 2nd = 90s (obvious reasons)
Kaplan Q bank= 75%
Kaplan Simulator 1 (8 hours exam)= 65%
Kaplan Simulator 2 (8 hours)= 75%
NBME 7 (offline)= 232 (multiplied by 1.4 something like that
NBME 11 (offline)= 240
NBME 13 (onine and timed)= 240
NBME 15 (online and timed)=236
USWA 2 = 210(did that long long time back)
USWA 1 ( did 4-5 days before exam)= 255 (obviously deduct 10-15)

Thank you all of you. I might go short in names here, but even those names which i forgot to write I am sorry but my heartful thank you to all of you and this USMLEFORUM-Step 1.
@cardio,sallu,fmg,ann,psychmle,usmledreamz,mediplus,medicus,normal_sumle,picu,nimp,sk,swamy, sarah and the list is just on and on...

Prayers are still needed for my results. GL.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US Smile
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Congratssssssssss

Congratulations!!!

God bless. Smile BEST score.
Congrats sweety .................OMG , I know how u must be feeling......

and a huge thanksssssssssssssssssssssss for sharing the info.......Smile

Very nice, now relax and enjoy.......god bless.........(y)
congrats! may ALMIGHTY bless u with best scores!
that would be very kind of you if u write an article regarding the whole experience,how u started which sources,etc etc it would be really helpful for the ones who have just begun.
amazing.........thanx for that detailed note u out down,unlike others who just wrote 2lines and just left after the exam...Really really appreciate that.
You will be more than fine,now go party harddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!
Will miss your action on the forum though!!!!!!!
HUh.........it must be such a burden off the shoulder!Can't wait
Congratulations, Sweety Smile

God bless you. Thank you for sharing Smile
Congrats to you! Really appreciate you. One of the few that gave an advice when I posted that I needed one and I have observed you are one of the few who encourage people wen they come depressed , seeking for help on this forum. May God richly bless you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14