USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Plz help, anyone, with DIT - dntgivup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can anyone send me the latest DIT plz?
2013 was available a while back ago. Someone from reddit posted it there, and lot of student downloaded it. Which somehow lead to file be taken down, due to DIT realizing it. Just found out about it today, because someone asked me for the link to..

Try search on the net, you might find it somewhere else too
give ur email ID i can give you DIT 2014 with PDF workbook 2014
sammy, save me too plz. letsunshine4ever. I'm going to start working on DIT in a week.
Not to get this thread huge and have a bunch of people asking you for the 2014 version, but if there is any way you can send it to rasnider198 that would be awesome.

I have almost everything else that is UTD, so if you need anything in return just ask and I'll do what I can!! Thanks in advance, just in case Smile
I been looking for DIT - with the book - 2014 would be awesome Sammy! I was looking for any version. but ifyou can send me the latest i woudl so apprecaite your help. ayaanmama710
He's not giving you it for free people. He wants you to pay him for it.
@sammy331: letha_george is my email id, with an underscore between letha and george.. thank u!
My email es yezerr Thanks you.
Two years flew by. School's out. Now its time for you to sit through an 8 hour exam -- Step 1 of the USMLE. It doesn't matter what you think you know. All  you really know is that you don't know enough. My name is Veronica and I'm a Step-1 tutor. I've been there, done that and gotten the t-shirt. I've been tutoring for the past 5 years and I'm very passionate about my job. You know I can help you because I used to BE you. I know what you're feeling. I understand your doubts and apprehensions. I will give you the knowledge, strategy and above all, the confidence to sit for the Step-1 examination. I use online meetings (Becker/Kaplan style) to offer both written and live instruction, guiding you through your preparation at your personal pace. Included are my personal notes and anytime help via email. My rates are $55/hr with the first lesson at $25 flat. Contact me with further questions and to setup a schedule. Spaces limited.

Veronicamedtutor
Pages: 1 2