USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Want to giv exam in one month need advise - dayyan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi I did uworld p90 percent random n timed n got average of 68 want to giv exam in thirty days but need some help in making study plan n how to revise uworld n I am mom so dnt hav time to postpone my exam n haven't taken nbme yet which one should I take
I am also z mom in the same boat ,planning to take NBME 7 next week ,then do the UW with MZB again .
GL and lets keep pushing and update our move .
Hi, I'm mom too. Planning to take nbme 7 after 2 weeks. Want to join the group.

Skype id - path 4
How do you manage the time?
How is it working for u ?
Sry typo in ID. Correct Skype I'd paath4.

Looking for someone willing to discuss 1-1.5 hrs daily.
Got no help my husband busy in weekdays 20 month kiddo very active so I try to study in morning n do home stuff when my son needs his food or I take breaks but still cnt study whole day n how r u revising uworld n when is exam @ aag n gogock
I am planning to give it mid Nov .
Now I am doing timed mode Uw subject wise and MZB together with the note I took on the first round uw .
difficult to get regular time to read on the weekdays but do my best to use the weekends .
Good luck .
Really felt good when I saw this thread
what abt the night time, how do u manage it ?I get so tired by the time my son sleeps
Same here most of time I fell asleep before my son am that much tired handling him n can u advise one online nbme to be done online
hey ,
How was studying today ?
I did NBME 7 today and got really bad .
I really really need big study to do and need strategy change
I heard that it is the hardest NBME, i have not done the others yet .
It was tricky but doable .
Hope i will improve
My plan to go through nbme on weekend will do7 didn't tried any other yet hope I can do it cos am not better then u
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9