USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: praise the god.....passed - targetsteps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
dear friend s sorry for late reply this wednesday i receive my result . i passed . i struggled very much this exam , so many issues , coundt study properly . but i can not extend any more exam . i took nbme 15 before exam i passed. than i prayed to LORD JESUS ... CLOSED MY EYES AND JUMPED INTO THE BATTLE that was more stroger against me. GOD gave me strength to finish 7 blocks and sit for 8 hrs . i became panic after exam , this wednes day i got my result .i saw pass , shocked and i am very happy with my score . i know god will take care of my future. this exam is very hard and big torture . any way i wanna thank all my friends and most imp my mother with my side , giving me moral support. and sneha helped me to go to exam and other sp . i am moving to ck forum . thank u friends just do FA + uw + pathoma. u will be fine . all the best . good bye
congrats
congrats
thanks
congratulations targetsteps..
Actually I m new to this, so if u could assist me regarding studing. Do I have to read all kaplan books for all the subjects except pathology, or like what all to study? And what is NBME?
kaplan books read one time , than move to uw + FA. IF i have time i will do FA and uw one more time. here the key is uw explanations . read properly explanations , other choices ALSO. memorise FA . NBME TYPE IN GOOGLE NBME ASSESSMENT TESTS. U WILL understand
congratulations...wish u best for rest of the exam...
can u pls share ur nbme score?
Congrats targetsteps, you are very lucky.
steponemust2014
i didnt do all nbmes but took nbme 15 in that i passed very accurate for exam .

genetics thankx.

all the GODS best for your test
Congrats well done and good luck for the next steps. I need a used Pathoma book if you would like to sell yours pls contact me.
thanking you for your help
Pages: 1 2 3