USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: new to forum and new to step 3 - step32kill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm starting my study for step 3

can you guys recommend the material with the changes to the exam

i have MTB3
Please call BEST USMLE TUTOR at 8034935573 and Schedule a Free personalized Step 3 Study Plan Online Guidance Session that will work best for you!

If you're taking Step 3 after one or more failed attempts, personalized Step 3 Review Sessions (MCQ + CCS) are available. Most repeat attempt Step 3 Students are able to improve by 30-50 points on their next attempt. Please visit BEST USMLE TUTOR online to read our Step 3 Student Reviews. Please feel free to call us in case you need more information or would like to talk to our previously successful Step 3 Students! 

BEST USMLE TUTOR is the MOST High Yield and Most Effective way to prepare for USMLE Step 3. 

Thank you for your call!!!!
Good Luck with Step 3......
no one knows what review material to use??
Try reading usmle.org

I am not sure to what extent they changed the exam. I heard more stats, drug ads and step 1 stuff but these are just hearsay. I would check out the website first before spending so much money on books.
thanks
are you preparing for step 3?
No I already took it before the changes Smile

Good luck!
step32kill, few more days for new exam frmat to start. No big changes in the type of tested material.
Courses I think are best are UWORLD, Archer lectures and CCS
also do usmle rx