USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Aug2015 Step1 - losartanstep1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi everyone..i am planning to sit for Step1 in coming August..i want forum memebers who are planning to take Step1 in July/August to join this thread and help eachother in achieving a great score in Step1..i am using Kaplan/FA/Uworld for my prep..post questions/queries/resource materials..anything regarding Step1..hope to see people adding to this thread.
am going to sit the exam in this summer too.
what's your plan?
I am also planning to sit in July
i am planning to sit in August..reading kalpan LN,pathoma these days..will start FA and UW in 2 weeks...
Okay ppl..so how should we run this thread..i am doing pharmacology dese days..and going thru Goljan 1 chap a day..any suggestions r welcome
Don't let this thread die
hiii guys...im in..... planning to giv my exam in july last week ....doing Kaplan second reading along with fa and kapln q bank....starting u world from may....
Hi everyone
I am also planning to take step 1 by August, I am a new mom and I have to try hard for this, but I know God is with me by God's grace I will reach there.
Doing respiratory from FA and goljan. And will do UW qus also, I will update before sleeping.
Happy study.
Hi guys
This is what I plan to do till may end
Finish all subjects from Kaplan LN(one more time)
Start UW simultaneously
Read FA 2015(at least twice)
Start doing NBME'S offline(to get a hang of the question)
By May end sit for NBME online

Rest how to proceed will depend on my NBME score

What about others?
Very much new comer in this usmle world.
kindly tell me a list of study material for step 1.
Please....
I want to purchase it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4