USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: Best USMLE Step 1 prep course - docji
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Are you guys aware of any Step 1 prep course that focuses on the Uworld First Aid Pathoma strategy.
I feel like I need a structure and environment. Studying at home I get unmotivated and loose the drive, study some days really hard and completely not the other days, etc. A discipline and routine that is provided by these course will help me form a dedicated work ethic and habit.
And I feel like UWorld, First Aid and PAthoma is all thats required to ace this test.
Do you guys know of any course that focuses on that?
Studying with SP should work.
Make a schedule about the number of questions u wanna do each day, pathoma, fa etc and share ur schedule with ur SP.
hold each other responsible for the task of the day.
study on ur own during the day and in the evening review the material with your SP so solidify the info. dont just READ it with your SP...explain it to them, give them examples of pathologies and clinical scenarios.

my school makes some students take the course offered by Dr. Suleman in georgia.. he does in corporate FA and UW:
http://www.drsuleiman.com/

if you're interested. But i would honestly work it out with an SP instead of throwing 1000s of dollars.
Hello Students,

I'm an American physician who mastered my board exams and now I want to help all those students out there. Are you not able to follow your own study schedule? Are you not motivated? Do you need structure? Let me help you. I'll work with you 1 on 1 so we can figure out your weaknesses and turn them into strengths. Contact me: www.dr-lenny.com

You need to stay focused, motivated, and focus on what you have to gain by doing well on your Step 1.. doing well on Step 1 can change your life forever!!!!! Invest your 100% mind, body and soul...and you will love your life!

That being said, getting a tutor is not for everyone, but for those who can afford one...you should hire the one that will give their 100% to bring out your best...so you can reach your optimum potential on USMLE Step 1 and also the rest of the Steps..

If you need help with your Step 1, I can be reached at 2816014064..
Call BEST USMLE TUTOR @ 8034935573

READ STUDENT REVIEWS BELOW :

http://t.co/Tlkq5FNGJP
Whatever you do dont go to Becker for any reason. Lots of my friends go to Ross where they get Becker for free and its awful, Nothing but old retired faculty still teaching the same stuff that they copied from Kaplan. Goljan was their best but he is retired, none of the others work for a medical school so they have no current knowledge of what is tested. Kaplan seems ok if you get the right teachers. Their on line course has gotten good reviews. DIT is not for everyone but the PAthoma stuff seems ok. Choose wisely.
they all suck you need to seriously take over yourself and stick to UFAP on ur OWN it is painful but if you want your best score you do need to make that sacrifice
What's ufap
its when you study and FAP at the same time
thx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15