USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: To Indianguys,here is a very bad news! - mletaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its very unfortunate news guys.An AIIMS medical student died due to hunger strike.This unfortunate incident happened during evening hrs and its more ridiculous to hear that media arent being allowed to cover it.All political gimmick.I got this news from my kaplan friends at Bangalore just now.
Very very unfortunate day in the history of india.The reason I posted it is becoz it will not appear in any national news.
Disgusting and cheap politics.Inspite of this our useless govt doesnt seem to budge.
I wanted U all to know how bad the situatn of Indian doctors is.Very very cheap politics just for a few votes.
completely agree with u mletaker
thnx for having this vital news put on forum
ur right--just checked news---no details abt this
thanks for letting us know the news. when i was a med student the MARD had called for sstrike - but it was for pay hike. days r bad during the strike period
sorry to hear this bad news
this is really veryunfortunate....
hey sorry no clue whats going on..what was the reason for the hunger strike?
hey people...this news was just a stupid sms prank that was being spread around by some irresponsible guys...pls do no take this seriously. i got the same sms as well....and finally do u seriously believe our media will let such an issue lie...u must be kidding me
very sorry to here that
Unfortunate day. I feel these politicians should realise that reservation at this level is hinderance to the progress of the nation. Just for them to get their votes from these backward class people they screw the nation, Basterds.
And that not all, in order to get those seats the rich people pay to become backward class and get those seats, while a middle class person who knows all these is happening but has nothing in his hand.
sharma u look like ur OBC. So u are trying to mask all the reality. Well everybody needs to gather like in Rang De Basanti............
Pages: 1 2