USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community

Full Version: FREE Material for Step 2 - ipseg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Here u got a lot of material for Step 2:

GOLJAN AUDIO Step 2 - Part 1 of 4
www.megaupload.com/?d=LQ7YNJRQ

GOLJAN AUDIO Step 2 - Part 2 of 4
www.megaupload.com/?d=QF3VLAIV

GOLJAN AUDIO Step 2 - Part 3 of 4
www.megaupload.com/?d=RCGHM9M4

GOLJAN AUDIO Step 2 - Part 4 of 4
www.megaupload.com/?d=09KX7WR4

Kaplan Medical Usmle Step 2 Internal Medicine 2005
www.megaupload.com/?d=H04XV3M9

Kaplan Medical Usmle Step 2 Pediatrics 2005-2006 Edition
www.megaupload.com/?d=9S9KBWMB

Kaplan Medical Usmle Step 2 Obstetrics Gynecology 2005-2006 Edition
www.megaupload.com/?d=XQAZSFV8

Kaplan Medical Usmle Step 2 Surgery 2005-2006 Edition
www.megaupload.com/?d=2I9YXQJP

Kaplan Medical Usmle Step 2 Psychiatry And Epidemiology & Ethics 2005-2006 Edition
www.megaupload.com/?d=QZ3XGM05

Kaplan Medical Usmle Qbook Step 2 2005-2006 Edition
www.megaupload.com/?d=QKGAD2HM

Instructions:

Some people type the link, dont do that.
Copy and paste the link, after the page loads, maybe u will see it in spanish, if u dont speak spanish, go a little bit lower, where there are a lot of little flags... and choose ur language.

When the page changes, at the upper right corner u will see a message with the remaining seconds and then, when the 45 secs r done, u will see: CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE DOWNLOAD

When u click on it, the download window will show up...

Important: some people have told me that they had to install a toolbar from megaupload in order to download the docs, not everyone has to do it, so check that out...

Hope this helps............

Good Luck!
Hi ipseg:
DO you know where can I get the high yield notes of Dr Goljian for step 2? In his step 2 videos, he talks about his notes for step 2, but I have not been able to get them. I appreciate any help. Thanks.
hi diamapache , can u pls post the videos frm dr goljian
Sorry, I dont have it, u could try to get them via eMule...

Suerte!
Hi airmax: U can download them from the sites that ipseg posted above. If u can not do it, let me know and i'll help u.
Hi, ipseg,

thank you so much. great stuff.

do you have the notes for Gojan audio? please post here or email me: id4www

thanks a lot
I posted Goljan´s AUDIO, NOT THE VIDEOS of both steps...... and also the notes for Step 1...
hi,Ipseg,
for those free materials of step-2 ,I still couldn't download it even I followed the instructions which you posted. I need Gojan's audio and Q book ,could you email me: qiaosong
thanks a lot
hello i have tried to copy and paste like you said but it does not work, it's in english but it does not do anything, i only see kaplan internal medicin in black writing and file before the flags, could you please tell me how to download this, if you don't mind. Thanks
Hi ipseg this message is for you, please help me, i will really appreciate it, thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5