USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
My exam experience ! - kaizer - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: My exam experience ! - kaizer (/showthread.php?tid=434095)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

0 - ArchivalUser - 08-01-2009

Kaizer,

You skipped the tutorial. That was block one = 15 mins. Rest of the blocks were 2-7 = one hour each and you had 45 mins break time. It's a 8hr slot from the moment you are logged in, programmed to shut off after 8hrs irrespective of how many blocks you did or how much break time etc... you probably were so tired that you thought the 7th block was additional block 8. Think carefully, else people are going to be confused and worried on this forum.

I had the same query during my exam when my block nos were not matching up and I confirmed with the proctor, who told me that Tutorial is Block 1... so actual exam starts from 2-7.

I tried completing the survey (which is not a block, btw) and the screen shut off in the middle of the survey coz the 8hrs were up!!!

Hi Kaizer ;how r u? i dont want to ask how the exam was.....
just take ur rest and dont think much abt qq ;relaxe and pray for result....
gudluck.

dear kaizae,congrats for finishing this monster exam ..i have mine in 11 days..am so scared..wud u be kind enough and tell me how the exam distribution was??is is doable?murmers??am very scared.thanks

Hi Kaiser,
Hope you are enjoing your time. Inshallah, you will make great score.

Good luck.

Congratulations and good luck kaiser, wish 99.

the last bloc is survey, if you finish your 7 blocs and still have few minutes left, you can take the survey, most of the qs are related to the center(computer, picture....blabla) but not usmle related qs as far as I know, please clarify usmle step1 changed to 8 blocsssssss.

thanks

,Hy guys I was away , please be advised I did post a new thread appologizing about this confusion I got you into , I think the first block is considered as the tutorial so I was wrong about 8 blocks , sorry again guys that must be the fatigue . the actual exam is very doable you just have to study hard and get your concepts clear , please just give me some time of rest , than I will answer every question of every single one with personalized details.
Gotta enjoy PARIS for now Wink

I'll be back soon guys .
Study hard guys . and never doubt about yourself since mental is a very important part of the exam ,
fab okt3 and all the others thanx alot

then the exam duration must have been 9 hrs isnt' it? how much time u had for break? this is really scaring me.. my exam is very soon..pls reply

Hope ull get a 99.

I think we should give Kaizer some time to rest for now.

0 - ArchivalUser - 08-02-2009

dear kaizer, well done. You deserve the best score for your effort. I pray. i hav gone thru some of your posts, under very high yield. Unfortunately, since each post is seperate i think i missed most of them, i request you to kindly forward me those HY concepts and the explanations you got in response in a word file to me at gudforall please. It will help me a lot. My exam is very close, and am very tensed. thank you in advance, god bless.