USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
Done..... :( or :) or :D - sweety_usmle - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Done..... :( or :) or :D - sweety_usmle (/showthread.php?tid=782744)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

0 - ArchivalUser - 07-08-2014

would really appreciate if u could help me with this...
thank u..

same question here ( @madvysh )
what the time I need to do FA, uworld qbank & nbmes after doing kaplan LN & videos?

@madvysh: I didn't understand the part you said writing explanations for offline UW questions and again you said you didn't do UW even once till now? How did you come up with the explanations at first place then?
Well if you haven't done UW, i strongly recommend you to do that. 4 months is sufficient or not? Hmm....how long do you or can you study a day? 4 months is sufficient if you have a strong grasp at the concept and way of understanding the questions.
Doing questions is no waste of time. Questions are the one which make you familiar in the real test. So do questions, online.offline,beg borrow steal questions, questions from friends, questions form foes, questions from anywhere in the world, questions, questions and questions. They are not waste of time. BUT, doing questions meaning reading every line of the explanation as well. So, if you can manage your time with questions with explanations, with NBME and FA in 4 months you can do it. It's just that how would you manage your time. I hope this was helpful. GL.

hi exist
I think we r in same path..
just asking..; Have u completed ur 1st reading..?

@sweety : Thank u so much..
I did offline questions(2009)..
"i didn't do uw even once"means I haven't started the online UW,like I haven't subscribed yet...
many of the people I know told that u r supposed to do online UW,not offline...
i was depressed and it took a month for me to come out of it n start again...

thankyou so much sweety for ur time .. gud luck for ur result and enjoy ur time Smile

@madvysh: Difference between offline and online is you feel the pressure of time during online...rest depends on you. most of friends who got 240s did offline where as there are quite nice no of people who did online and getting 240s....so all depends on you..Bottom line is CONCEPT, if you are strong in it, way to go buddy Smile)

@sweety : thank u sweety...your words gave me Tons of energy and cleared my confusion and depression....
Your name suits u...Smile
Good luck for ur result...

congrats sweety, how did u go abt ur weak topics as pointed out by nbme? u went back to kaplan? also ,i am two months away,i feel i have forgotten all kaplan. i guess i shud go back to kaplan n give it a read again. i also want to go thru other qbanks, want to take exam in a month. pls advise. should i let the qbanks go n conc on uw 2nd round? thanks

i guess my ques is confusing,thats coz i am so confused :S
main ques i wanna know the answer to is how do u improve on a system? do questions all over the world for that system? do videos again..