USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
Let's get this done! - mutation - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Let's get this done! - mutation (/showthread.php?tid=668137)

0 - ArchivalUser - 04-21-2012

done with one review ,, thank god ,, that kind of put me back on my track ..
going to do next .. hypogycemic blurring is setting in .. will grab something ,,

@docres ..

when is ur exam ,, do u mean mnth end as in april 30th .. amd when s ur eligiblity period ending ?
first do an nbme no mater wat .. it ll give u ur weak areas and u can work more on it .. dont give it to asses urself but to find out where u need to work more .. thats the best i can say ,, and dont do tutor mode anymore if ur date is really near ..thats the best i can say ,, all the best

mutation .. radio

wats up

owlcity:
eligibility ends 30th april. Cant extend anymore.Have started doing timed ONLY. My weakest topic is biochem and physio and am doing FA but feel i need to supplement it with Kaplan-Is this normal?

try doing a few blocks of biochem only ( not everything , cos u need some for the random mixed too) .. go back to fa whenevr u review a particulat topic fm uw q .. believe me i did that for 2 wks .. and i did fa of the other topics i was weak in simultaneously ,, that way u cover 2-3 subj at the same time .. and keep giving random blocks too in between ,,

i did so and shot up with 19 points in 2 wks .. well dont know after that it shot up by 2 points in the next nbme in one wk .. will be giving other one soon ..

u are ur own decision maker , i just gave u a suggestion ,, do wat u feel best for u ..

Had lunch, and now moving on to respiratory. Finishing anatomy and physio in an hour.

thx owlcity! great advice. I guess FA Only is the way to go from now on..No more kaplan.

@mutation and owlcity.... hey gusys ,how is it goin? for micro,one should revise over and over agin..
starting physio blocks total question 162....am not gonna report unless am doneWinklol!

hi alll ..see u all are here @mutation @owl @rdaioshak.....
yea thats why u guys not visiting our thread .....good luck guys
i want start fa psycho in awhile .......

hi vena
i sent u a mail ..

took a great lunch .. back to my review .

Radioshack, that's just over 3 blocks, good luck!

Owl, how's your studying going now? What's your plan for the last few days? I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed.

Vena, it's nice to see you here! How's your studying going? Good luck with psych!

Finished anatomy and physio, time for path. only 5 pages, so I'm aiming to be done by 3, 3:15 the latest.

Finished path, now onto pharm in 20 minutes.