USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
SP for Step 2 CK - examusmle - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 2 CK (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: SP for Step 2 CK - examusmle (/showthread.php?tid=585322)

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-02-2011

@Examusmle,didn't know u graduated 15 yrs ago.!were u working somewhere? Well, u r a source of inspiration to all of us.hats off to your determination ands willpower.!!u r a brave girl..wishing u the best in life.

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-02-2011

@examusmle, good luck for all the interviews!

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-03-2011

@examusmle:
FIRST & FOREMOST, BIG HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS for the SCORE & another INTERVIEW!!!!! Smile)))))))))))))))
Hope to have a big party here after your interview today.. I'm sure you'll rock it too!
BTW, did not know you had grad in 1996! Wow!! I did slack off in med school myself, so I know that feeling well.. I think that makes your success all the more sweeter, aint it? Smile

@hopesahead:
I’m also being too slow.. but mostly trying to stick to atleast 100-125 Q of UW daily review.. I did manage that for obs & psych but having problems in surgery. Let me know when you pick a date, I’ve to pick a new one too. Smile

@grad1980:
Hope you’re doing well! Thanks for the tip on toxicology.. Smile the truth is I had trouble differentiating the substance abuse Qs even back then.. Sad I had used BRS behavioural science & FA! I would be glad to join you & hopesahead in NBME discussions!

@psych25:
Though I aint acquainted with you well, I think you are a very nice positive person too! Smile

BTW, I would love to get to know all of you!! Smile My email is: pedsyay-2012 . I had to make a new one ‘coz I was getting spammed on my old one.

My side of story Nov 1 & 2:
I am sorry for being late to update my progress, but unfortunately I had a bad bout of GI infection.. So yesterday was completely wasted! Sad A sleepless night moaning away, and the whole day lying in bed & watching some tv while I soothed my ego that it's not my fault.. And now just starting today’s study though it is early evening here!

Day before I managed only 67 Qs of Surgery, which is probably my weakest subject of all. I need inputs from you guys if it makes sense to go through KLN surgery imp chapters at this point.. I’m really having trouble recalling & remembering things.

Today’s target to finish as many as possible remaining Q Surg UW.. since it’s only gonna be half a day’s study today!

Best to all!!

@yay, oh God! get well soon dear.
its no fun studying when ur physically drained.
plan to do NBME 1 today, will start around 10:30am. will then post wrong qs on a separate thread on the forum, i wish u can join in the discussion.
@ hopesahead, ready for the NBME?
@examusmle, i'm really getting scared of the exam now......

@grad 1980 i mailed u just now Smile check it let me know when u ready .

@yay get well soon Smile we are hoping to see u in nbme discussion of course if ur health allows ..

@examusmle wish u vl rock in interview too Smile)

weekend report:
finished UW
done with offline NBME1
waiting for my forum friends to discuss the wrong Qs.
will try to wrap up the NBME1 discussion by sunday 6 nov. will take NBME2 online next week then.

@ grad1980 & hopesahead,
Thank you both for the heartfelt wishes. I'm better now.. Smile

@examusmle:
How did your interview go? Smile Hope you rocked it too!!

Wish me luck!

Best to all!

Hello examusmle, psych25, grad 1980, yay

Could anyone please send me offline nbme's with the corrected answers.
I am planning to write exam in december & would like to discuss nbme.

Thanks so much & gud luck.
My mail id vatsalshruti

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-04-2011

@ vatasalshruti, hello there, check ur inbox.

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-04-2011

@examusmle, how did the interview go?
m sure u must have done great!