USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
OBGYN applicants gather here - meghaww - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: OBGYN applicants gather here - meghaww (/showthread.php?tid=334637)

0 - ArchivalUser - 10-31-2008

I also got confirmation from them on Jan 10. All that I know about that program they have been on probation recently.

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-01-2008

olowo.....
thnx for the encouragement .i will apply next year .was just curious to talk to some1 applyin this year i n obgyn.could u plz share your credentials....how shud i plan my next year to make the max use of time.shud i go in for some research in obgyn.??

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-02-2008

Are you guys having difficulty logging in to ERAS? I have been getting a "Server too busy" message since yesterday.

no i've been able to log in to ERAS today..did you try again more recently?

thanks nashsc. I was finally able to log in during the afternoon. It must have been a problem at my end.

usmleblues09
i dont have too much experience since this is my first year of applying. the things i feel will help like i said good scores in your other steps at first attempt, if you can get some research experience in OBGYN, that will be good and if possible, publications-helpful, clinical experience of whatever form-very helpful. MAKE SURE YOU ARE ECFMG CERTIFIED AND YOU HAVE ALL YOUR LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION scanned in, i said already scanned in BEFORE THE END OF AUGUST SO THAT YOU CAN APPLY ON SEPTEMBER 2ND-VERY IMPORTANT. i did not apply till sep 29, i fell i might have bagged many more ivs if i had (not complaining, you do what you can and trust God to make it all work out). my creds 84/94/cs passed first attempts. so far 4ivs; 2FM and 2OBGYN. i hope this is helpful. read throught the whole of this thread and you will find helpful points. Apply all over to IMG FRIENDLY PROGRAMS if you have no restricting factors . if you still have questions, throw it open on this thread. we have very helpful and mature people here. GOOD LUCK

hi guys,,,i need help.my scores 90/93/cs passed,all on first attempt 2002 graduate hav ob experince of about 3 years bak home, doin research here in peds cz i cudn get in ob here,,,applied to 90 ob programmes and IM as bak up,,,,no iv calls till now not even a single one, step 3 in novemebr end,please tell me what to do as im too distressed.....

shamaelah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your scores are really good, i am very surprised!!!!
yeah by year it is getting crazy
i am very sorry to hear

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-03-2008

shamaelah
keep the faith.

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-03-2008

bad beginning of the daySad 2 rejections from Summa Health,OH and Monmouth,NJ