USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
done with the exam!!! - nyle - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: done with the exam!!! - nyle (/showthread.php?tid=134544)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

done with the exam!!! - nyle - ArchivalUser - 11-01-2006

Hello everyone, i gave my exam yesterday ,
i can't say how i did it , but my first bock was horrible , i was too terrified after that block ,it was mostly immuno but i don't know where are they getting those kind of questions ,MAN, no book will i say is enough for immuno.I don't want to scare you at all ,but want to enlighten you so you would be mentally prepared and won't be scared like me.
now the rest of the exam was not easy neither too difficult ,i would say that if you follow what people suggest you repeatedly ,you can beat this exam easily . DO Q BANK VERY WELL ,DO READ ALL KAPLAN BOOKS 2 OR 3 TIMES AND AFTER THAT MEMORIZE FIRST AID ,IN THE END DO AS MANY NBME'S AS YOU CAN, AND JUST GO FOR IT DON'T WAIT OR EXTEND FOR TOO LONG .
in my exam it was mostly patho , physio and pharm ,all other subj were there but not heavily tested , i did not get any ct's and just two or three mri's , one was arteriogram of brain ,asking lesion ,beh science was around ten -twelve questions ,not too difficult ,i found immuno very diff and also pharma diff, but pharma is always my weakest subject ,and all of you, i think won't find it difficult like me .
Anyway, please pray for me ,i hope i pass decently ,and wish you all best of luck!!!
If you need to ask me anything regarding exam ,please feel free. Also i drank red bull before last two blocks and it helped a lot.:-)
good luck!!!

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-01-2006

thanks nyle for posting the exam exp. good luck for ur score.

thanks nyle for posting the exam exp. good luck for ur score.

Good luck and thank you for advices and sharing

Good luck and thank you for advices and sharing

thanks nyle for sharing ur experience.good luck.

how many times one should read FA?

thanks nyle for sharing ur experience.good luck.

how many times one should read FA?

BEWILDERED, SAONEW AND SAAN, THANKS FOR THE WISHES! SAAN, about first aid , if you have a good memory then i would say three times resding should be enough , but someone like me with not too good memory ,atleast 4 times .First aid doesn;t give you detailed concepts , it's good for stuff like bugs and drugs kind of things .thanks for your good wishes an GL!

BEWILDERED, SAONEW AND SAAN, THANKS FOR THE WISHES! SAAN, about first aid , if you have a good memory then i would say three times resding should be enough , but someone like me with not too good memory ,atleast 4 times .First aid doesn;t give you detailed concepts , it's good for stuff like bugs and drugs kind of things .thanks for your good wishes an GL!

thank you dear , all the best for ur result .
Please tell me what was your nbme score ? how long did you study ?
by the way what is red bull ?

thanks