USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
first day - step 3 - mokkazi - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 3 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: first day - step 3 - mokkazi (/showthread.php?tid=242531)

Pages: 1 2

first day - step 3 - mokkazi - ArchivalUser - 11-13-2007

half of my nightmare is over... Thank God. Questions were not as hard as i thought. Few were weirds. Overall approach to qs was based in common sense, try tje least invasive therapy first with a few exceptions. ER/in qs were a little harder.
office - main topics were htn (first therapy in healthy pt, dm, im), dm, back pain, differentiate between acute pstchiatric dz and normal grief & personality problem
pics: cf, gv, CLL, hydrocele, lung abscess, pyoderma gangrenosum, asthma/ pneumo/ emphysema cxr, atopic dermatitis, hyperkeratotic lesions ( not sure, it may br hyperbotaminosis), retinal detachment, CALS, nipple discharge in NB, boutoniere malformation, weird rash in buttock area of female obese of (didnt know what it was, but asked what I needed to do - pregnancy test, 3 EKG strip (afib, heart block - but wanted to know what to do next), dysplastic nevu
I'll give a more detailed experience after tomorrow. I gotta to study CCS. Plz keep me in your prayers.

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-13-2007

thank you .

good luck for next day

Thank you mokkazi

email me, i have a question for you unrelated to the exam. Good luck with day 2

docsp9

Good luck

please do not risk your medical license, and email characters like mbbs123. This can be a very very serious hit to your career, and cost you alot of time, pain and effort. Please use your own discretion, there are very many cretins out there like mbbs123, who will ask you for information, and then report it to the nbme. They do this, because they believe that it will benefit them towards passing this examination. Please be careful, and watch out.

I knew it was too good to be true. Genesis/hotomom can't go one day without being a complete moron. Geez, I hope he doesn't fail step 3.....AGAIN. hahahahaha. You really should study lil indian nurse.

Good luck mokkazi tomorrow.

for me I will try to manage my time better.

It is nice to talke to ppl in the same boat.

Hey aissman... wish you the best too. Please to do not post more answer here... I am scare to death!

yeah it was a stupid comment you are correct mbbs.....
mokkazi stop worrying about the test RELAX get off the net, get some well deserved rest.. .DO NOT think about the test at this point, it will be detrimental. You must rest up, and be relaxed for the next day. You will do great.