USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
2009 Psych aspirant,pls let's gather here.Than - usmle9989 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: 2009 Psych aspirant,pls let's gather here.Than - usmle9989 (/showthread.php?tid=292962)

0 - ArchivalUser - 10-27-2008

@ Carib
i am having same problm.
Lincoln tried to download myapplciation...but could do partially only..
they emailed me and asked me to call ERAS..
I called and ERAS ppl told me that there is no problm 4m my side,,, and suggested me to ask program to call them..coz the techinical problm seems to b on program side..
i emailed back to program and tell them the whole story..even attached ERAS's email to me and the my ERAS page that showed that i had applied to them
They havent responded to me yet...
this was my 1st psych Iv and just because of this,,,i am nt getting any date or any response from them now...

@usmle9989: Tell me about it. I booked a multi city flight, what i saved on the ticket i have to shell out for extra days of hotel accommodation. yikes! So far i'm averaging 600-700 dollars per interview, which is the norm i guess.

Has anybody heard from Loyola (chicago, IL)---they are suppose to be very FMG friendly, but I havent seen many people post on here that they got interviews there???

South Florida or Univ of Miami Jackson memorial (tampa, miami),
Univ of Texas at houston,
UVA in Virginia,
Univ of North carolina,
Tufts,
University hospitals (cleveland, OH)
Rosalind Franklin (chicago, IL)

I recieved interviews at:

Univ of Toledo, on Jan 23rd
Ohio State Univ, on Jan 26th
Univ of Louisville, on Dec 5h
Rush University, on Jan 16th

If anybody has corresponding interview dates, let me know Smile

wow biochem seems like you are competing with AMGs....great going.

Hey pcp,

I just think i got lucky, not competing with anyone Wink I think god is just helping me out in this rought time, I am still studying for my step 2 ck Sad( so i am very blessed to even get these interviews, i thank god every day..

Hey PCP,
I got interview call from IOL last week, I mailed them to confirm interview date, but no response yet, Can u please let me know how long they take to confirm interview date.
thankx

0 - ArchivalUser - 10-28-2008

Hey 9998, u have mentioned that u got an externship but you could not do it. Can you please give the details of it.

the externship am talking about is wt d GMC Group, it is expensive,and far from where i stay, u pay weekly and they send u to a clinic for the externship.

rejetions ,,
jackson missi
caritas st elizabeth,,, boston,,,

Lifeisfun....I got mine within 4 business days...I guess It takes time..have patience.