USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
2009 Psych aspirant,pls let's gather here.Than - usmle9989 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: 2009 Psych aspirant,pls let's gather here.Than - usmle9989 (/showthread.php?tid=292962)

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-19-2008

To Everyone in this Forum,

drangel, change, docwell, etc are MUSLIM bast**** from Pakistan or Bangladesh trying to spread rumors about IMGs. I caught drangel redhanded in another forum and also posted proof that he is MUSLIM bas@@@@ trying to take down IMGs and spreading false rumors about IMGs, especially those from India. Notice how they never talk about Islamic IMGs. They try to form their own group like Bin Laden and destroy others.

The truth is VERY clear now. They are getting their asses kicked because they are dumb and resorting to these tactics just like Bin Laden and the terrorists.

9/11 is clear proof of the destructive tactics of these people and those tactics are also being used by change, drangel, docwell and others in this forum.

Beware of these people.

yessss. another one.gather all psy aspirants. real honest to god 100% unsimulated subjects

hi all, i am IMG, i have scores in step 1,2ck above 95 & cs pass all 1st attempt & ECFMG certified 2 days back. I wanna apply in psychiatry. May i get IV calls applying this time??? PLzzzzzzzz need your frank opinion. thanks in advance.

its a bit late and to be honest scores dont matter so much in psy.but its a real good thing that ur scores are really good. get some usce and u will get calls from real good places. but dont apply this year.

Hi, Did anyone get a response of thankyou letter after interview from Albert Einstein Bronx Lebnon Program

CARIB

how are u, i av not heard abt IOL hartford

God_bless me, i believe it will be rather too late for u to apply now, u av good scores,and u will be hot cake if u apply to psych,all d best

has anyone interviewed at carilion,any news from them?

rej st luke's....:-(
i guess i'm done for the season..
ived at st. elizabeth...next to go to harlem and mt. sinai elmhurst....anyone iv at elmhurst so far??
would u pls share ur experience??

any one iv at mt. sinai elmhurst so far??pls share ur experience

Hey Docs,I know that most programs require ECFMG certification....before the match day not now right??I am awaiting my CS result and didnt receive any IV so far....??
85/92/no visa required/secured an observationship in FM..what do u think guys?

god_blessme! that scores are good! but late ..so search for externship and better try next year for psychiatry..
you say frank ans..