USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
Any Philippine grads joining Match 2009? - xthine - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Any Philippine grads joining Match 2009? - xthine (/showthread.php?tid=321160)

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-24-2009

Hi xthine, thanks! I emailed them but they still remian quiet. yikes!!!

have_faith: Have you tried calling the PC..just to let them know how excited you are sabay tanong about papers? hehe. What about getting in touch with your co-residents? That's what I'm trying to do now..para at least I know where everybody's at in terms of getting papers ready,moving etc. Saan program ka na match and specialty? Baka may kapareho ka dito.
In any case, I know how frustrating this could be..ako din nag aantay pa ng documents, I'm sure things will start moving soon for us Smile

I am still trying to get in touch with the residents. And bigyan ko pa sila ng one day para magparamdam sakin. Hehe! nakaka-praning lang to! haha! thanks ha.

Finally nagparamdam din! Wait daw for the contract and request for other documents. Sana mabilis lang yun. Kelangan ko munang umuwi ng Pinas bago ang lahat Smile

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-25-2009

^Nice!! O diba..now si mailman naman ang aantayin natin! haha. Kelan uwi mo sa atin?

Onga sana dumating na agad! Plan ko by last week of April uwi do I can go back by first week of June. I need to find a place pa. Sana naman i-overnight mail nila yung contract. hehe!

Hey question to any UST graduate on H1 visa or magpapasponsor ng H1 na namatch sa MICHIGAN!!! nagpa-fill up ba kayo ng Certificate of Medical Education form sa Dean natin? The MICHIGAN State board of medicine requires na mismo med school daw magforward sa kanila nung form. Pero accdg to one of my friends who did that last year pa, cya na din daw nagmail sa State Board kasi hindi nagpapadala yung med school natin?

Help helpSmile Thanks.

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-30-2009

hello everybodyWink

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-31-2009

Mukhang kelangan ng i-ACLS tong pinoy thread na sinimulan ni xthine. Dahil ba tapos na ang match season?

Anyway, meron ba dito nagstart ng magprocess ng H1B visa. Bka pwede tayo magtulungan regarding visa processing at embassy interview.

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-31-2009

hi doc harry...punta pa lang me embassy next week.

Eto yung mga requirments

H-1B (Specialty Occupation)
1. Copy of Form I-129 (Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker)
2. Original or copy of Form I-797 (Notice of Approval)
3. Copy of Labor Conditions Application certification from the U.S. Department of Labor (for H-1B only)
4. Copy of all supporting documents as filed with the USCIS
5. Original signed employment contract or a signed offer and acceptance letter specifying terms and conditions of employment, as well as salary
6. Proof of current or previous employment/experience and pay slips from related jobs that confirm the applicant's abilities to meet the job requirements in the United States
7. Professional license in the Philippines or in the United States, if applicable
8. Original of credentials like school transcripts and diploma
9. Two-year residency requirement waiver for J-1 visa holder, if applicable.
10. Proof of payment of $500 Fraud Prevention and Detection fee for blanket L petitions