USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
Any Philippine grads joining Match 2009? - xthine - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Any Philippine grads joining Match 2009? - xthine (/showthread.php?tid=321160)

0 - ArchivalUser - 10-28-2008

Tnx adr. God bless sa lahat ng magpapainterview in the coming days or weeks.

I survived day 1 of Step 3. Konting tiis na lang matapos na din itong day 2 bukas.
Thanks for wishing me luck guys. It really helped! (",)

Got malignant mail in my inbox today. Rej from Good Sam IM and Wayne Univ OB.

Im rooting for you to have high marks on step 3 Darevee!!!

Doc_harry, good luck sa interview. Basta NO lang ang sagot kung ooferan. Haha. Ano palang dala mo sa interview? Nung una ko kasi naka leather na messenger bag ako. Pero hiram lang. So wala nakong dadalhin sa iba. Paki-hi na lang pala ako kay Zarah.

Jack! Kamusta? Matumal ang message sa eras. Hindi na talaga tayo nag-abot dito.

xthine, i'll just see you in ym. Heheh. Parang gusto ko na ng bag. But for $50? Hmm...

Darevee, kayang kaya! Bukas, hindi mo na pasan ang daigdig. Hehe.

virtuoso

Good luck to everyone...

GCM grad...2003.

Applying to family medicine or psychiatry

0 - ArchivalUser - 10-29-2008

makikigood luck ako kay darevee. Smile sinong nag-interview na sa Sound Shore? any feedback?

Hi guys! So happy to let you know i got prematch from a very good program up north last 10/22! I posted a few pages ago regarding my interviews. I cancelled the rest of them. I went to 4 interviews and in the 4th one I got offered by the chairman of the dept. I can help you guys with the interviews I went to. They are

1. st. lukes FM easton, pa
2. wyoming valley, pa FM
3. Southwest OK FM

I wont say the 4th coz i got the prematch there.

These are the interviews I cancelled. Hopefully other pinoys will get the spot.

1. Lutheran NY IM
2. Sound Shore NY IM
3. Flushing NY IM
4. St. Vincent Bridgeport IM
5. Mountainside NJ IM
6. TT Odessa, TX FM
7. UT San Antonio, TX FM
8. UP Mckeesport FM
9. Genesys MI FM
10. Jackson Park Memorial, IL FM

anybod who need advice or help, just let me know! Good luck and God Bless to everybody!!!

wow! galing mo angelmd! mabuhay ang pinoy! ano creds mo? ano ang mga tanong sa iyo? bigyan mo kami ng tips please... congrats!

2003 grad dlsu 84/80 pass GC more than a yr of inpatient observership. Yun q's sa first 3 int ko puro typical. isa lang yun medyo mahirap. they asked me if your patient is a drug seeker for painkillers, what would you do? sabi ko refer sa pain management. yun nagbigay sa akin ng prematch asked me the most difficult q's. puro situational like if you are the leader of a group then may problem ano gagawin mo. tapos they made me compare doc-pt relationship here and sa pinas. dami pa iba q's na di ko na maalala kasi to tell you the truth i almost cried in the middle kasi i felt like i am doing really bad. but after the interview, when i shook the hands of the chairma,n she said she really like me and offered me a prematch. i was caught by surprise!

if i can help you guys with anything, dnt hesitate to ask