USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
Any Philippine grads joining Match 2009? - xthine - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Any Philippine grads joining Match 2009? - xthine (/showthread.php?tid=321160)

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-06-2008

God is good all the time!!!

Thanks virtuoso and xthine!!!

Sa aking mga kababayan...just want to share God's goodness, nakatanggap ako ng pre match offer kahapon (FM program, east coast area). pasensya na kung hindi ko ma provide ang details.

If you have any questions regarding the interview, malugod kong sasagutin. Smile

2005 grad
score low 80s/high 90s/pass/high 80s/ first attempt/needs visa/
i had 1 month usce pero hindi ko na include sa caf sa kagustuhan ko na mag submit kagad nung september 2.

Again, prayer works and He listens...
God bless us all!!

Psalms 23 & 28:6-7

hi guys. sorry out of touch ako because I've been travelling. just had my 1st interview kanina with university of missouri. apparently we're the last group na, they only interviewed less than 30 candidates. Will have another in st. louis next week. Anybody going to cincinnati and philadelphia soon?

congrats sa prematch psalm 23! Did you take it? Nakatuwa naman, you never know what will happen talaga. Hopefully it all works out for us Smile

minnie, THANKS

Di ko pa tinanggap ang offer,pero syempre, super nag thank you ako... i told the PD na i was really tempted to say yes right away but i already made travel arrangements, nabili ko na ticket...then sinabi ko rin na nung nakausap ko sya nung day ng interview, hindi ako nagtanong ng prematch, nahihiya kasi ako.Smile Nung time kasi na yun, He told me to attend my IVs first and to call them after everything. Follow ko lang advice nya sakin noon.

Then i told him in a very nice and sweet way (hindi ako nag papaimportante effect, i chose the right words) na kung ok lang sa kanya, i'll call them back after my IVs sa NY. then ask nya kung nu date. He was so nice...mag ingat daw ako sa pag travel and when the time comes that i'm ready to accept the offer, tawag daw me sa program coordinator. Halos matunaw ako, nahihiya na hindi ko maintindihan. Hindi ko namn tinatanggihan ang offer...gusto ko lang makita yung ibang hosp and see kung anong meron sa program nila. Para pag tinaggap ko ang offer, i have no regrets/doubts...

Hindi ko lang masabi details about the hosp as the Pd told me not to. Pero kung may questions kayo na makakatulong me, sige lang...Smile

Minnie,
God bless nga pala sa IVs...kaya natin 'to, pinoy tayo ehSmile

congratulations to you Psalm 23..sana kami din khit 1 pre match offer lngWink.

KMUSTA&GOODLUCK TO XTHINE&VIRTUOSO TOO!!!

Congrats psalm23, galing! Prayers really move mountain.

So far, i had attended 3 ivs pero no prematch offer yet. Im praying na sa mga next ivs ko my mag offer. I am always optimistic and I can feel my mag-oofer sakin hehe.

Xthine Godbless sa iv.

Sa lahat God bless, i know kaya natin to.

Thanks adr and doc harry...

Congrats Psalm! You deserve it!

Minnie...will be in Philadelphia Nov 11-12 and in NY Nov 12-16. When is your IV?

Im looking for someone to room-share with in Philadelphia on Nov 11 and Flint Michigan on Nov 17 if anyone is interested. Smile

Congrats psalm23...
Goodluck to all...

0 - ArchivalUser - 11-07-2008

Thank you so much Psalm23, ADR, Doc_harry18! Few hours nalang...shempre nasa internet pa din ako and hindi dun sa word document that I opened for review. hehehe.

May I step out of the interview unscathed... *gulp*