USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
please need help concerning ecfg certification - gogogirl - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: please need help concerning ecfg certification - gogogirl (/showthread.php?tid=346775)

Pages: 1 2

please need help concerning ecfg certification - gogogirl - ArchivalUser - 10-09-2008

I passed all the steps 1, 2ck and cs
and my school has sent all the papers with credentils everything
untill this day , my ECFMG accont was showing that my credentials are not verified
but this morning They show that ECFMG will send mail to let me know my STATUS

whta does itm mean

I am very very concerned .

Thank you if anyone can say something

0 - ArchivalUser - 10-09-2008

call them and ask about the satus of ur credentials

sorry,
till yesterday it was showing : credentials r PENDING
and this morning....they will send mail .
i am calling but office very buSy

i called and the representative says
that they are going to verify the Dean Signature so that is why they to send sone more file to my school there and then it will still take weeks

how can i take istep3 and when becuase it will be decemeber
do yuou think i could have dates availables for step3 before end january

Hi gogogirl, Congrates on passing the CS exam. I passed the CS exam in August 6 and same thing happened to me. I just got my certificate before 2 weeks. My Advice for you: Now, tell ECFMG to send the required form of verification to your medical school ASAP. Also, stay in touch with your school so that whenever they will get the verification form, they can send back to ECFMG ASAP. you can also ask ECFMG to send it through FEDEX. whole procedure will take some time. so keep patience!!! and read the post regarding same which happened to many of us when we passed exam in last August.

I got my CK yesterday, but no message like most people said "winthin 2 weeks, you will receive your certificate", when i check ecfmg oasis, said still pending, anyone has the same problem?

so so kind of you all f you

well, my credentials were pending upto yesterday and today it just changed
and wen i called the ecfmg they said that they have to send again some papers to my schools to make sure the signature they have in their DTABASE is the exactly same the one of the Dean who signed my file ..
i am so much worried because i t will take I know how long and i could not even plan my step3
i am dead!

same thing here gogogirl! I completely understand your feeling. I called the ECFMG, they said it will take 6-8 weeks for them to evaluate the letter from my school, oh, mine, 2 months to check a transcript at this application season! I am late for apply already, ECFMG make it more impossible!!!

Gogo, they did the exact same thing to me except that they first wasted 8 weeks of my time, they are all crazy in that place....they had to send it bacjk to my school in Africa to re-verify a signature I'm like WTF?????!!!! ...AND THEY USED SNAIL MAIL...VERY WICKED PEOPLE...

so in this case wat we r supposed to do
because i am sorry to come again here and shout on this forum

but i have IVs scheduled and my cred still pending
i am confused wat r thy doing?