USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
somedays i just wish .... - sarah00 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: somedays i just wish .... - sarah00 (/showthread.php?tid=369432)

Pages: 1 2

somedays i just wish .... - sarah00 - ArchivalUser - 12-15-2008

Somedays i just wish ....that i could fast forward my life til the day i am in a residency .
This study journey is so long ..i am feeling so tired , exhausted & overwhelmed right now.
I hope ALLAH makes this easy for all of us .
My exam is only days away ..and i am feeling so broke up Sad
i just needed to let my feelings out - maybe someone who feels the same can help me out.
wish everyone best of luck .

0 - ArchivalUser - 12-15-2008

Hey Sarah00
I totally understand, and I can relate.
My exams in a few days too, I'm trying to keep hope alive, otherwise things won't be easy if I take the test without it. Inshallah things will work out for the best, and before you know it, you're gonna be a successful doctor. Just know this, you must keep a positive attitude that day, you will see miracles.
Good luck and I will definently keep you in my prayers, please do the same for me.

hey sarah..
cheer up..u are almost there..finish line...
now its time not to think abt anything..no thinking..abt present past future..
all u have to do is keep reading.
i believe your performance is directly proportional to wrk u put in..not how u do in ur exam.so every extra hour u are reading..u are increasing ur score..
and yes god be with u
gud luc

Hey Sarah,
I saw your post and im sure not just me, but many many people can relate..

I know how you feel and u just have to remember(what i try to tell myself) is that this challenge, struggle, time..whatever it may be..its is our life and its all in due time that things will work out and we will finish what we started & really accomplish our goals..

I know its like the hardest time of all, is this time of exams, stress, uncertainty and i have to admit, for women..its even harder.>(not comparing) --everyone has their own situation, but i think other cultural and life stresses make it even harder and more challenging for women, as as you and myself..and others..

All i can say is, keep in mind : work hard now and u will reap the rewards later..

If God has brought us this far, to be able to take this exam, we just have to take everything as a task by God and as an honor to do..Bc many people dont get this chance or opportunity and we are probably the most fortunate 3% or so of Society all around the world, to be in this career, to have these opportunities to help others and do more than just what is "required"..

I hope that makes sense, some days are harder than others for us, but each new day we have to give thanks for the small blessings and keep looking fwd to bigger and better things, which will be provided and taken care of, by god himself..no doubt ..

remember..IMpossible is NOTHING...

Have a great day & a productive week..

Best regards

--strongsoul

YOU ARE ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Few more weeks/ days..U can do it!!!

--strongsoul

Hey !! Hang in there !!!! Its a long journey and just pray hard and be confident!!! You need to be confident with yourself during the exam .Its a great relief after that !!

sara, you are so poietic, just like me, and i have the same feeling, we may share ideas, my e-mail: hg695

mch66 ,pama ,strongsoul, I am so deeply touched by your words.

mch66- it sure is all about keeping a positive attitude and not letting yourself down even for a second-but i guess everyone has a breakdown moment . I will indeed pray for you and i hope you achieve what you desire . Thank you for taking the time to help lift my spirits.

pama-you just gave me the wakeup call i needed . your right ! performance is proportional to work . Thanks so much . i am feeling energized to start again .

strongsoul - i wish i could just give you a hug right now- you understand exactly what it feels like . This is my TASK in life ,and a TRUE HONOR for me . I am not a genius , am very average yet i work hard , hope high and BELIEVE any DREAM is achievable .

Thanks everyone ! i am feeling ready to start again and make it to the end
Bless you all may you all achieve your dreams

migsmd- thank you !! I know its confidence i need . The weather is so gloomy today - i thinks thats what made me feel this way

Juneflower - i would love to share ideas- I will email you - my email is swift902

sarah00, i totally understand your feelings but believe me this journey is soooooo difficult for all of us and inshAllah we'll all make it thru. I best advice is to believe fate, if Allah wills you will get 99 and if Allah wishes you to fail you will fail, but remember Allah rewards hard work and good faith at times after hard work, Allah fails people but this means no denials but delays to test our faith in him. Can't remember the source but, it's been said that Allah tests those he loves more to strenghten their faith in him. Look for good quranic reciter and listen to him, the Quran soothes the heart during difficult times because it takes our heart from this world stuff to a higher level where material world becomes irrelavent.

Best of wishes sister and once again Allah may test you but inshaAllah he will come thru for you so relax and good luck with the exam.