USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
This man named SMOKE - moonshine1222 - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 1 (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: This man named SMOKE - moonshine1222 (/showthread.php?tid=397427)

Pages: 1 2

This man named SMOKE - moonshine1222 - ArchivalUser - 03-30-2009

I had the opportunity to participate in the lecture given by this young man. It was a 2 days lecture on G I, with emphasis on its Anatomy, Physio, Pathology and Pharm. THis guy was really "smoking", he smoked the topics like a well rounded Pro, his communication skills was impeccable, devoid of any accent, so you can understand him vividly.
This cat digested and reproduced complex topic with diagrams and illustrations to its simpliest form, that even a Dummy can grasp and retain for life. when i talked to him, i was surprised he was still a med student, because of his amazing wealth of knowledge and teaching skills that equates that of our honorable friend Goljan. I can tell this guy has mastered Goljan lectures so well that he regurgitates pathology any day. I was impressed.

To my brother KALYANOVA , I am not Smoke. I actually attended his lecture with kineusmle, hero and another guy. I was only giving you a feedback of my experience and i hope this erases your doubt .
Guys, i don't know how bad you want to pass this exam in flying colors. In my estimation, $30.00 was a fair price for his effort and the enormous knowledge you derive ,will place you in the pathway of attaining a 99. Trust me.

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-30-2009

scam

Yo, moonshine - don't worry bout it bro! It's all good - ppl are always gonna HATE when you post praises on someone. But, they should know that I have better things to do than create different names in the forum just to push my tutoring.

Vison - you're an idiot. LOL Scam? Priceless. Go read a book and then come talk to me bro! Your knowledge ain't right yet.

smoke .. i sent you a message that wanted to participate.. i even sent my eamil id.. did not hear from you....

i missed GIT.... PHEW !

123doc3

I say SCAM too, lol, the grammar and the choice of words, kiddo, who u think are fooling ... I could careless what u do with ur time in ur hand, I just don't like it when a kid who "claims" to have got a 247, compares himself to Goljan! lol there are alot of us who have scored good and are modest about our score, so do what u wanna do, but dont claim to be as good as someone who is on another planet when it comes to path.

pcpbbr2 - Firstly, with all due respect, your command of the English language is very poor and disheartening. So, I find it extremely difficult to conceive that you would even know what grammar means. That being said, I equally find it hard to believe that someone in your position would be able to understand Goljan's book, let alone sing his praise. Therefore, one must assume that you are jumping on the "Goljan Bandwagon."

If you were even remotely educated, you would know that Goljan's book is extremely detail oriented. It is very cumbersome to read and is in dire need of an update to reflect current exam information. Therefore, again - you're a misinformed idiot because you couldn't see this.

Additionally, if you would have read my post a little more carefully - I stated that I am better at teaching the pathology section - which is true. There is a big difference in writing a book and teaching a subject. I'm sure your stupid ass probably downloaded some illegal copies of his material. I attended his lecture and didn't find his teaching skills appropriate for Step 1. There were a variety of reasons for this: no explanation of slides, his use of random medical jargon, out-dated notes, etc. Again, I deeply believe you are an idiot.

Moreover, please don't say that WE are modest about our scores. You have no history on this forum. You're just another nameless person that views this forum and doesn't contribute to further the knowledge of his/her colleagues. I've been on this forum for many months and therefore, am no stranger to this platform. This is the first I am hearing of your name. Not to belabor the point, but you are an idiot.

In sum, I hope that you don't have any children, because it is people like you that contribute the skewing of the gene pool.

If you wish to talk further about the many points that I have laid out for you - namely the one in which you are an idiot - please email me as I am busy preparing for my clinical rotations. In the mean time, it would be extremely helpful for your career if you worked a little harder on YOUR grammar. It is probably going to be a guy like me that STEPS on you during residency - so it would be good for you to cover this base now.

Hope you have a miserable life - and again - I never posted anything under a pseudoname on this forum.

Holla!

smoke.......u suck bigtime man!!
i'm glad i din join a venom spitter like u .....lol...get a life dude

0 - ArchivalUser - 03-31-2009

I m not gonna get into name calling, But i ll let this forum be the judge in who is the true idiot, me or a person who believes is better than Goljan in teaching Path.
Now write another half a page, callin me this and that, ur worthless.

I am new to this forum, just as each and everyone of us once was, and many more shall be. I got this to say though, after reading all this stuff:

1. To all you guys out there: Smoke seems to be an extraordinarily gifted individual, just like every other medical student or doctor. He has contributed a lot to further the ambition of many others on this forum amd elsewhere. In this has he built a solid reputation and followership, becoming a tutor among his mates. This is amazing, as he uses his God gifted skills to tutor. What a great thing it will be to encourage him.

2. To smoke: I will say to Smoke. You are doing pretty well, bro. but be careful. Do not
blunt the principles and ideals that make great leaders. Leadership by example is cultivated . A tutor is a leader. He draws everyone to himself. He does not drive them away. Place yourself on a different level, and command respect. Yep, respect. Avoid use of words like: idiot, etc. They do not match your profile. Be patient. Ignore negative criticism and accept positive critism. You are on the verge of doing great stuff. You're doing well already, bro. I hope to be tutored some day by somebody. That somebody just might be you.

3. About Goljan : If you find little time out of your busy schedule to read this, sir, just to let you know that your enormous gift and talent has gone a long way over the decades to turn young, intelligent and ambitious boys and girls into men and women who God uses to save lives .You redefined the word diligence and injected a deep sense of pride in us, and for this, we hold you in great esteem. Thank you for being a source of inspiration to many of us, including Smoke, and for making Pathology easy. Remain blessed.

4. To those who just joined the forum like me, remain positive. Girth your loins and be ready for battle. Ours is a noble profession. We have this task to keep it noble.

God speed.
Etoo99.

after all ...very very well said etoo99......Smoke just need a little humbleness and patience.....You are on the way to become a great guy.....Thanks 4 previous contributions to this forum a lot.Good luck my man....