USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
form 4.... jst 500 - umarfarooqkhan - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Step 2 CK (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: form 4.... jst 500 - umarfarooqkhan (/showthread.php?tid=430007)

Pages: 1 2

form 4.... jst 500 - umarfarooqkhan - ArchivalUser - 07-21-2009

i took form 4 today and i am shocked at my result only 500....i wasnt expecting this ....my exam is day after tommorow, i was so slow, i couldnt keep up wth the pace of the test, somehow..... i guess i have the fatigue to blame aswell as i havent been able to sleep well for the last two weeks, i'll try to get a good sleep tonight and try form 2 tommorow morning jst to see whether it was fatigue tht caused such a bad score or am i really headed for a disaster...i ll post my form 2 score tom aswell.......

0 - ArchivalUser - 07-21-2009

ull be fine man...

i havnt taken exam yet..bt if u r struggling with time in nbme..time is ur main problem in exam..read fast

dont worry about ur score in nbme....thats just confidence booster if u score good...

u need not feel that u r heading for a disaster based on nbme score...i know many people who scored reverse of their nbme score...it has high specificity , but poor sensitivity for 99...

hey joji99989, harsh, sucessor, dream88 thankyou all for such great encouragement, i think you are all those guys who are gona take the test in the next few weeks, my advise plz plz do the nbme forms in timed mode, i posted a lot of answers as you guys must have seen on the forum to qs and i guess most of the times i was right courtesy the liberty of time to think and rule out each option before narrowing in on the right answer, thts a libert not available on a timed mode exam....so i hope you learn out of my experience and perform better than i will, i will definitely post my exam experience, my exam is on thursday, so ill try to post it tht evening, but if i cant cos i am leaving for the US next morning for CS ill definitely post it in a few days when i reach us, anyway my best wishes to all and my heartiest gratitude to all the support and encouragement from you guys, best of luck, may god help us

umar

hey...best wishes for ur exam.......and plz dont worry..u will do great in the exam......
good luck.

thanx dream2liv, wow its over-whelming how sincerely everybody wishes the best for whoever is taking the exam , and as i believe you help and think for others as you think for yourself and god helps you too ....thanx again.....

umarfarooqkhan all d best...just rock d the thing...

successor u made my day.. got 560 in nbme 1 2 months back...550 in nbme 2...4 days back..paper in about 15 days... was depressed like crazy...with my decline..but i guess its time to rise ...

yeah we take the fight to the enemy and be offensive, lolzzzz, it doesent help being pessismistic....so we ll all rock the exam...lol....good going docjaideep...keep it up...

Umar you will do well inchallah, no place for negative thinking and or feeling, stay POSITIVE Bro and keep concentrate, you're well prepared. wish you a great score. you will do it...Smile

all the best.