USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community
kababayan ka ba na magpapa-match? - jocapmd - Printable Version

+- USMLE Forum - Largest USMLE Community (https://www.usmleforum.com)
+-- Forum: USMLE Forum (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Matching & Residency (https://www.usmleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: kababayan ka ba na magpapa-match? - jocapmd (/showthread.php?tid=519163)

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-14-2011

@jocapmd- thanks for keeping this thread alive. Malapit na kayo magstart. Goodluck sa inyo.

@ migsmd- congratulations and goodluck sa iyo. Thanks for the advise, somehow nakakarelate ako kasi old grad na din. Ang galing naman.. 3 kayo na kababayan sa isang program! That's awesome! If you don't mind my asking, anong program and where? I'm currently researching kung Saan yung IMG friendly talaga. Thank you so much. God bless!

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-14-2011

Walang anuman, chelsieanne. Happy and here to help.

Good luck sa iyo toxicmd at salamat sa tips. Sisikapin kong maging mabait at magaling, haha.

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-16-2011

bump

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-16-2011

Kababayan friendly residency programs lists in all specialties

www.applicantguide.com

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-17-2011

Hi everyone - For those of you who are interested in applying in FM this match season, you might want to consider attending the AAFP National Conference for Students and Residents in Kansas City, MO. I found it very useful on my part, especially that I was not the "ideal" candidate when I applied (I had average scores and 2003 grad). There you get to meet the PDs of almost all the FM programs in the US and the residents. Minsan may mga kabayan pa who will help you. It will cost you some amount but in my experience, it was really worth it. I got 3 interviews with programs that I met during the conference. It is a way for you to tell your story and show who you are beyond those application materials that you send through ERAS. Kumbaga, para mapansin ka! Haha! If you guys wanna try it out, esp if budget is a minor consideration for you, go, go, go!

kababayan IMG friendly programs lists on my website to avoid staying without interviews
www.applicantguide.com

for PS, CV, LOR

mail at

medhelp@live.com

or info@road2residency.com

Kababayan IMG friendly residency programs
www.applicantguide.com

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-18-2011

jocapmd

thanks for the info....

0 - ArchivalUser - 06-18-2011

Hello sa lahat! nakakatuwa naman ang forum na ito for us pinoys! sana magcontinue ito until next year for match 2012. im a 2006 grad, tapos na with step 1 and CS pero mag CK pa lang sa august. ang problema, delayed lahat ng results for all august takers as per the usmle website. sept 28 pa ang target release date for test takers starting aug. 3. my chance pa bang makakuha ng interviews kahit last week of september na ako mag apply. and OK lang ba mag apply sa sept 1 kahit wala pang CK?